Chapter:9 (hehehe the vid..)

(Third Person POV)

Draco, he could never settle for being the boy's friend when he was rejected the first day they met. Seeing the boy's face reminded him of that day as it did everyday. It wasn't just the rejection in friendship that frustrated the blonde, it was the fact that he felt rejected in another way as well. He finally understood why people cried when rejection took place, he normally would've thought it was rather dramatic but he felt the need to when Harry chose Ronald instead. He went to his dorm and  questioned what the Weasley had that he
didn't.

(🐍Flashbacksss🐍)

"Red isn't a good color,  my eyes are better, I'm prettier, richer. The Weasel is poor for Merlin's sake!"  Draco yelled, making the other Slytherins see him as more standoffish.

Blaise took a seat on the dark green,cushioned stool, near the door of their shared room. Draco and Blaise shared a dorm with two other Slytherins, that neither bothered to talk to. The boys all had their own ways of talking, their eyes told what they didn't care to and they all don't care to acknowledge it. They had a comfortable silence till Draco's Potter rant started.

"How could he pick that-that- Weasel over me?!??" Draco complained, not nearly enough for the whole house to hear but maybe half the dorms nearby. Blaise sat back down after stopping Draco from breaking a small present from his mother that she had packed in his
trunk.

"Woahhhhh Mate calm down, you know how much she'd kill you if that was broken." Blaise said with an eyebrow raised, Blaise said trying to calm down the blonde ferret.

"It's just-"  Before Draco could continue his ranting he was cut off by his dorm's door slamming open. A girl had opened the door, the Ravenette burst into the room. She strutted over to the blonde revealing her to be almost his height about a few inches shorter to be exact.

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY! WHERE IN HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?" 

"Oh do quiet down Pansy or I might consider you my mother." Blaise snickered as Pansy crossed her arms and glared at Draco. She turned her head to the snickering boy glaring at him after Draco had his fair share, sending shivers down the dark boy.

"Merlin, Where have you boys been??!?!! I couldn't find you both on the Train!" She hissed, "How could you do that to me I had to socialize with those-those third year Hufflepuffs!" She shrieked.

"Oh do calm down Pansy you're turning red." Blaise said, Pansy scowled and frowned.

"Shut it Zabini, no one asked you."

"Pansy he's right, you're getting frown lines with all that frowning, makeup can't fix everything you know." Draco said nonchalantly Blaise coughed to cover his laugh which he did ever so smoothly but not smooth enough for a Slytherin to think it was a cough.
"Besides, you weren't the only one who suffered, Blaise and I were in that one compartment. Practically stuck two sixth years Gryffindors and all they did was talk, talk, talk."

"You said you didn't want to leave because Pansy was being annoying?"
Blaise said ratting Draco out with a smile and Draco scowled at him as he got a long talk with Pansy.

Sorry for no update in awhile I-that was hella wrong tbh-oh and I left a podcasts for you guys<3