Chapter:8

(Third Person POV I'M OBSESSED SO?)

"Me? Obsessed with Pottah?"

"Yes." Pansy said rather quickly.
Draco glared at the female raven across from him.
"Pansy do say that again I couldn't hear you." Draco said through gritted teeth,face having a slight pink tint. Pansy only smirked.

"Draco dearest it's rather obvious your love for Potter."

"It is not Pansy,-" Draco stopped mid sentence and mentally cried because of it.
Draco had loved Harry since their first year, this was a fact. Harry became rather popular because of his survivor status
(lol I'm watching the movie Home and it's addictive and we're gonna pretend that Harry's parents died from a serial killer and he survived when he was a baby because he was asleep hidden he's been taken to his aunt and uncle far from his family's hometown he's been the talk of the town since the murder many lives were lost that year but a baby missing? No dead body nor a reason for the murder to take the child not to mention the murder was caught without a child sure he escaped the year after he was caught and now is still after the child for some reason or uh maybe Voldemort will be some famous killer just in general so uh he won't be too connected to things)

Draco loved power and had heard the boy seemed rather powerful. That was skill in his head, he fell for the boy power wise that is. When he actually met Harry, that was a different story. He questioned how the boy was strong and how anyone like him could ever be. Over the years he found out why so many girls were so fond of the boy and realized he was too. They became petty rivals because of the anger the blonde had, the fact that the raven chose the weasel instead of him. His attempts for the raven's attention weren't always as planned of course. He knew the boy had and still has a hero complex so he'd cause him trouble trying to lure it towards, him trying to make the boy have to look at him.

When he found out his father hated the boy and his family he had no choice but to force himself to as well, thinking it might make his problem disappear but as the boys grew so did his love. He knew Harry would never look at him that way but he could never settle for being the boy's friend. He knew this of course and despised the fact.

(I have no excuse for not updating it's summer afterall it's just reading fanfic or being hated by my parents so whatever love you guys tho!)