Chapter- 2

Well babies I am back with a new chapter. So hold your hearts because finally it's their first meeting.... Well I know I am being overdramatic so you can ignore my words😂... Let's get back to the story-

Both the brothers left their office im the same car. Though Boun was visibly sulking as his brother forced him to come for a stupid dinner, but didn't even pay a single glance to the whiney kid and drove to the cafe which was signed as 'closed'. The cafe was very cozy and gave homely vibe to both of them.

The bell chimed, Fluke after noticing the presence of his mate rushed towards him and both hugged and expressed how much they missed each other while Boun was awkwardly standing by the side cleared his throat to get some attention, Fluke pulled back and blushed at his own action after regaining his posture both bowed and introduced each other.

Three of them took their seats, well Fluke and Ohm side by side and Boun to the opposite. They were talking while Fluke totally forgot about Prem but was startled by the voice that boomed through the counter ,"Fluke, did your hubby and his brother came or else I am seriously leaving I want to sleep" Prem whined without even looking towards the table eating a piece of pie.

Boun's breathe hitched on seeing a beautiful angel in front of his eyes those hazel brown eyes, chubby cheeks stuffed with food, luscious inviting pink lips which he just wanted to capture and feel but decided to stop his unholy thoughts before anyone could notice him drooling. His heart was beating fast, he got a faint sweet Vanilla scent but it soon faded away. His chain of thoughts broke when he notice that the same person took seat by his side.

Now that he came to notice,  so this was the Omega friend of his brother's mate. He clearly felt disgusted by his own thoughts as how he clearly imagine the mere weak omega as an angel, he absolutely loathes omega as they always open their legs for anyone not even waiting for their mate,except for his brother's mate because he has seen how happy his brother is, and how genuine their bond is.

The case was same with Prem. When he noticed them he bowed towards them but stop for a while staring at the handsome alpha (Prem did not recognize him as true blood) and started chit chatting with the other two to he felt that  other one was on his own thoughts, clearly ignoring the rapid motion of his heartbeat and the butterfly is erupting in his stomach.

Prem decided to introduce himself to the handsome alpha with a smile " Hello myself Prem, Fluke's best friend and am a Baker" but his face went blank after hearing the cold reply "I am Boun, Ohm's step brother" since both the mates were too busy to notice the surroundings Prem thought of conversing with the 'stupid rude Alpha' "Would you like to taste some of the new desserts that I made today ,since we are getting bored between this couple" with the most fake smile he could muster up "What do you actually want Omega just because you are Fluke's friend doesn't mean you can easily get into my pants, typical omega"

Now that was the last string for Prem here he was being kind with this rude 
a$$ and he literally thinks that Prem was seducing him. He abruptly stood up from the chair and punched him hard and left but not before giving a glare and reply
"Being kind to an a****** was my fault bastard" he heard his friend shouting his name but he was nowhere to calm down so he ignored them and went to his apartment.

Boun's jaw clenched hard because his bruise was paining really bad,he didn't imagine the pretty Omega to be that strong. He groaned because not only that he also got an earful from his brother for this disrespecting the boy and a pissed look from Fluke he realised that he was being rude to the boy but still he couldn't bring himself to apologize to Prem but he was again being forced by his brother who he could have ignore but the glare from Fluke literally scared the shit out of him although he was a true blood but Omegas can be really scary sometimes so he decided to apologize to the Omega next day.

Prem scolded himself for even thinking to be kind to the hot rude Alpha....(wait wait Prem he is not hot, he is rude very rude....hmph stupid Alpha) even though Prem didn't show that he cared for others opinion about deep down he did. He felt bad how easily Boun judged him just because he was an Omega, tears formed in his eyes but he quickly wiped it away he was not going to cry for some stupid people who didn't even matter in his life (only if he knew) . Just because they are rich doesn't mean they can say whatever they want . He got startled by the sound of message that popped up in his phone.

Bold -Fluke    Italics -Prem

Are you okay? I am really sorry for today.

Yeah I am fine. Hey don't be sorry it wasn't your fault.

Don't worry we both scolded him a lot. He'd apologize to you soon.

Nah I don't need that useless sorry. I am too mature for it.

Hmm that's why someone was crying before chatting with me. Do you really think you can hide something from me huh?

Aish just shut up and let me sleep. We'll meet tomorrow now bye. Good night

Fine Good night.

"I just hope Prem gets his deserved happiness. I can't stand his tears Moon goddess please bless him." whispering his prayers Fluke slept not knowing that she already heard his prayers.

I hope that you are liking this chapter... Don't forget to vote and comment guys.
Take care and lots of love from me😘