Chapter- 5

While signing some files, Boun's mind was still thinking about last night events, how he complimented the already flustered omega for the dessert and promised to visit their cafe especially for the brownies. How after dropping Prem, when he returned to house his smile turned into a frown because hsu parents were back. He signed sadly how his beautiful evening with Prem turned worse after hearing harsh words from his step mother. He was upset that he could not meet Prem that easily.

Prem was happily baking cupcakes while humming a song, swaying his hips. Fluke and Manao were amused with their friend's behavior and thought of teasing him "Someone had a great date yesterday I guess" "I already told you it wasn't a date just a friendly dinner" the pretty boy was quick to defend. Manao chuckled and said " I never saw you this happy after our dinner together, Prem did both by any chance do something " Prem turned red and glared at the beta " Oh shut it Manao, now you are imagining things. He and I are just friends" the pretty boy sternly said and put a stop to their conversation.

"Since you and Boun are friends then accompany me to their company. Ohm couldn't make it to the cafe so he called me. Are you coming? " Fluke softly asked and smiled after getting a positive response.

Both of them are near the building. Fluke had already informed Ohm to pick them up. Ohm escorted Prem near Boun's cabin and left with his mate. The Omega was confused whether to enter or not but later entered when he got a come in as response. He giggled after seeing the baffled expression of the true blood but got startled when Boun stood up and walk towards him taking long strides and immediately hugged him holding his waist while stuffing face in the Omega's crook and mumbled "Even if you are in my dream ,please stay for some time I need this hug " Boun's body stiffened when Prem hugged him back and started threading hair but soon relaxed and sighed in content. Both of them stayed for few more minutes before Prem pulled away with pink tint on his cheeks.

Boun cleared his throat and the locked the door. Prem silently followed him and took a seat beside him in the couch. Boun softly asked not liking the silence "What a pleasant surprise? Do you wanted to say something" " No. Actually Fluke came to meet Phi and asked me accompany him. Since they wanted some privacy so Phi escorted me here. I hope that I didn't disturb your work" the pretty boy explained with a smile. "You can never disturb me. I am utterly surprised to see you here".Both of them were silent, the pretty boy asked something hesitantly "Is there something worrying you? You looked quite upset before I came" Boun widened his eyes "H-How do you know?" Prem shrugged with a reply that he got a feeling from the hug, the images of hug alone made them blush. "Yeah I was a bit upset about some work but now I am happy maybe because I got something that I wanted" Prem's cheek flushed red after hearing Boun's words, he understood what Boun meant by 'something'. While Boun was proud that his words alone could make the pretty omega flustered. "Prem I really enjoyed our dinner and the time we spent together. I want to take you out on a date. So will you go with me?" Prem wanted to beat the shit out of his wolf who was constantly feeling flustered just by trueblood's words, he became a total blushing mess, not trusting on his voice he just nodded making Boun happy.

They were really comfortable around each other even the silence wasn't awkward anymore. They just stared dreamily at each other's eyes, both came closer, when the trueblood started to close the gap between their lips a knock was heard which brought then to the real world. Boun groaned internally, he was very pissed because he just had the chance to taste those feathery lips but someone had to destroy their moment. But Prem took it differently, when he saw a pissed look in Boun's face he thought that the trueblood must have thought so low of him. He wanted to beat the shit out of himself for acting like a desperate ass. Boun understood the inner thoughts if Prem by judging his panicked face and thought of explaining him later.

Fluke and Ohm both entered after Boun unlocked the door. Fluke gave his best friend a know look which clearly meant 'why- locked- door' but he just averted his eyes. Both of them decided to take their leave, but before that the trueblood held the pretty boy's hand and whispered into his ears loud enough only for the omega to hear "I'll be waiting for our real date then. By the end of the date I really hope to get your consent so I could taste those pretty sweet lips of yours" saying this he pressed a sweet kiss on his forehead. They heard a gasp from Fluke but Prem was nowhere to react, he totally resembled a ripped tomato,they both waved each other and left.

Prem entered his apartment while keeping his palm on his chest to calm his racing heartbeat, then touched the place on  his forehead where the trueblood kissed. He was astonished, shocked, surprised and what not, he couldn't believe that the handsome trueblood wanted to go on a date with him and not only date also wanted to kiss him. He really was so happy that he started squealing and jumping around. He earlier promised to explain everything to a confused Fluke who was constantly giving him teasing looks, which he ignored. This was the first time he was feeling so attracted towards someone. He just hope that they could go on a date soon because he wanted to get to know the trueblood better. On the other hand, Boun blankly ignored his brother and started working with a cheeky smile. Ohm was very happy to see the smile on his younger brother's face and prayed to Moon goddess to keep his brother's happiness forever.

Finally they started to have feelings for each other... Will they be together so easily or do we smell some drama👀??