Chapter- 8

Heyy lovelies don't be a silent reader.... It won't waste even a minute to vote and comment.... So do it and it will make me feel very happy😊.... Okay before I bore you out now let's get back to the story😌

Boun's eyes fluttered open to be met with a heart warming scene. His mate was all cuddled up to him,legs tangled, lips forming a pout. After peppering the pretty boy's face with light kisses he went to do his morning routine. The Omega opened his eyes only to find Boun's side empty and unconsciously whined because he was left alone. After sometime the bathroom door opened and the trueblood walked in with full glory his upper body naked only a towel hanging by his waist, the site was too lick-able for Prem but he didn't want to get hard early morning and he tried getting out of his unholy thoughts but flinched hearing his mate's deep voice "Like what you se baby bun"the omega was turned on by hearing the deep soothing voice of his mate, he blushed and said " I'll use the bathroom" saying this he hurriedly left after locking the door he could hear Boun's chuckle but ignored and got ready but not before calming his racing heart.Finally both of them went towards the table, both their hearts were beating rapidly, one with horror and other with anticipation.

Ohm was not shocked because Boun already told him about it so the three of them greeted each other. Prem bowed towards their parents wishing a 'good morning' and introduced himself. The old man didn't react much just gave a curt nod with a 'morning' but his wife was angry that how dare Boun bring a boy in her house that too an omega.
"You ungrateful brat, how dare you bring an omega in my house " she furiously spat while Ohm was controlling himself from saying anything bad to her mother for insulting her brother in front of his mate. He was worried what would Fluke think after knowing this so he softly spoke" Mom, enough. He is my friend and since I was busy at the party I asked Boun to bring him here yesterday." she still insisted " But you know... " she couldn't continue as the other sweetly warned "Mom please let's have our breakfast".

Boun was not much affected but was worried for his mate who looked actually shocked by the mini drama. His eyes wide, lips parted in surprise. He couldn't believe that the old witch had the audacity to insult his mate in front of him. "Phi you have your breakfast with your bitchy mom... Oops slip of tongue I mean sweet mom. I'll have my breakfast at my apartment. Bye " Ohm didn't stop him because he knows the other was upset so he told Boun to drop the younger at his place ,who prevented the smile that was trying hard to leave. Prem turned around looking straight at Hiah, who was glaring at them.[Hiah - Boun's step mom] " I hope your both sons get an omega mate. Then I'll see how you'll keep your household 'omega-free' ma'am " rolling his eyes he left.

After reaching near the car, Boun laughed out loudly and yes Prem felt like this is what he wanted, he will make Boun happy, make him feel loved. He understands now how painful trueblood's childhood was. He can just make it up by making the other feel precious, why he truly was.

After reaching Prem's apartment, he dragged Boun inside to have breakfast together and who was the trueblood to deny his baby's demand. After filling up their tummy with pancakes, both mates settled down on the couch, Boun immediately brought the other close to his chest holding his shoulder and pecked his temple and meanwhile the pretty boy listened to his heartbeat and played with his fingers. Boun knew that the other was upset with earlier drama as his scent turned sour. So he softly asked " Want to ask something baby" when the other didn't lift up his head but simply shook his head, he held his chin high but tears in the younger's eyes broke his heart, "C'mon tell me baby, what's bothering you? " "Do they always behave so harshly with you? " Prem asked in a small voice. "Yes sweets but don't worry I am used to it so it doesn't bother me much.You don't need to stress your pretty mind baby."he lied because it does hurt so fucking much. "No,you shouldn't be used to such behavior. I'll take care of you from now onwards" the younger one cutely said glaring at him "Okay bun". He jokingly replied to liften up the mood. Both after staying for a while decided to leave for their work, Prem changed his clothes but while spraying moonflower perfume Boun stopped him by back hugging and whispered into his ears " Don't be scared pup also don't hide your smell because it's very addicting to me. And other alphas won't even dare to come near you because right now you smell like me."and yes his mate was correct and the fact made him blush.

While getting off the car Prem pecked the trueblood's cheek and left leaving his whipped lover with a cheeky smile. Prem was very happy the whole day, he was busy recalling the time they spent together, totally forgetting last day's drama. His trance broke when Fluke snapped his fingers near face. Fluke noticed that Prem had been zoning out since morning "What the hell has happened to you? You look like a lost zombie" Fluke jokingly asked but got shocked after hearing Prem's reply "Because I am lost in other world. Yesterday too many things happened but the best part is that I found my mate" and God never had Fluke screamed so much. The people present at the cafe gave weird looks to the best friends. After some time Manao too joined them to hear the gossip. Prem explained everything except the morning part and then Fluke sternly asked him "You got attacked yesterday and didn't even got a chance to tell me till now" but the omega immediately defended getting scared by his friend's tone "I am so sorry Fluke, forgive me please I was very scared about the matter so it slipped my mind" showing his best puppy eyes knowing very well that it always works, and it did as the other just hugged him mumbling 'take care of ur self'. "So that's why you smell like him. Oh my god, have you guys already done it?" Manao teased "No, he didn't want me to hide my scent. That's it." he ended the conversation blushing, not wanting to give them any more tea but they continued to tease him.

Prem really didn't want Fluke to k oe about their mates parents behavior toward omegas. He already told Boun that it would be better if Ohm himself discuss about this with Fluke. On the other side, Boun thought of taking Prem out for a lunch so that he could ask his baby to be his forever, even though they are mates but still he wanted to make the other feel how precious he was to Boun. Prem was quite happy to know about the lunch, although he didn't know the real reason. He just wanted to spend quality time with his mate.

Ohm's mother was skeptical over the closeness between Boun and the omega. She has seen them stealing glances and smiling at each other, which was quite unusual of Boun. She doesn't want Boun to be happy and if that Omega is the reason for his happiness then she'll break them apart. She paid one of her men to keep an eye on both of them. When she got to know about their lunch date, she smirked as a plan popped up in her mind. Both the mates unknown to the evil planning were talking to each other peacefully at night.

Bold -Boun ;  Italics -Prem

Hey baby, how was your day?

It was fine. What about you? What were you doing before I called you?

Mine too. I was just checking some mails. Some are still left. After completing it I'll take a nap.

Promise one thing to your baby that you won't overwork yourself. Sleep early you need to take care of your health na.

Okay baby as you say. Let's meet at the park tomorrow. I'll pick you up from there.

Okay. I'll be waiting. Bye, Good night.

Good night love

As soon as the call ended, Boun held his chest because only God knows how nervous he was when he called his baby as love while his wolf was making fun of him. Meanwhile the omega kept staring at the phone, did he hear it correct or was it an illusion. He ignored those butterflies that erupted after hearing the soft call of his mate.... He is waiting to meet him soon hoping that everything goes well.

Well do you think everything will go well? Or that witch Hiah will try to do something bad with our couple.... Well let's wait 👀