Chapter- 6

Guys, someone close to my heart passed away and I was not in a right mind state to update. Sorry for the late update.

Both brothers after freshing up walk towards the table for dinner. Ohm's mother,Hiah noticed the smile in Boun's face and it somehow irked her "Why are you smiling like a fool,you ugly shit head" she spat. "Mom,enough let's have our dinner.Why are you being so grumpy? "ohm softly explained although his heart broke after seeing the blank look in Boun's face instead of a smile.He knows that they hated the true blood but still used him for company while the latter was waiting if someday he could get some love from them which was impossible."Baby I missed you so much. Did you find your mate yet.Is he an alpha too"she asked excitedly ignoring his words "Mom I didn't find one yet but when I find,I'll surely introduce him to you but what if my mate is an Omega it's not necessary that I have an Alpha mate". There was a complete silence until their Dad spoke "If you get an Omega mate then reject him immediately. You will get a second chance but don't trust this Omegas,they are never satisfied by their own Alphas and are always ready to open their legs wide for others too"his wife continued angrily "Just like this shit head's mother.Because of her our family fell apart and now we need to take care of this burden".Both both husband and wife didn't care if there words hurted Boun they just continued to spit nonsense.

Ohm kept quiet,he was scared that how will he introduce his mate to them, but he felt awful when he is saw a lone tear that escaped from Boun's eye. Boun was silent during the whole dinner as he already lost his appetite and his stepmother continued to spat curses over him. He just wanted to go to his room and cry his heart out. They always blamed his mother, he too did. But after getting to know about Fluke and Prem, his thoughts changed over Omegas maybe it wasn't his mother's fault but their father who trapped his mom. On reaching his room he sat on the floor after locking the door and cried till his black out on the cold tile. It had happened many times whenever they insulted his mother he just couldn't wear it and his wolf being a true blood made his condition worse. Because Scar hated to be disrespected and he wanted Boun to let him take over so that he could show those old hags their place but he didn't let that happen because he just couldn't bear Ohm being upset with him.

Next day after having breakfast, Boun hurriedly left followed by Ohm.He didn't want to hear anymore harsh words  and they too kept quite while his stepmom was happy seeing his dark circles, she understood that he must have cried which satisfied her a lot. On reaching his cabin Ohm bombarded him with questions "Are you okay? Did you sleep well because right now you look like a zombie"  "I am fine but tell me what's bothering you" he sighed and asked because he could easily read his brother's mind. "I am scared that how can I introduce Fluke to them when they are literally forcing me to reject an Omega mate. Boun, I really love him and could never even imagine to hurt him even unintentionally and if they get to know about him I don't know what they'll do"Ohm nearly cried explaining his misery. "Discuss with Fluke and ask him for some more time before introducing him to parents. Let's wait for some more days and see what happens. "Ohm nodded and left the cabin. Boun was too upset with the thought of having a mate. His mentality has changed a lot within a week and even if he get an omega mate he would love him to the core of his heart and bring him all the happiness that his mate deserves.

Boun was working when he got a message from Prem his lips stretched into a smile after seeing the message "how are you" along with a cute emoji, the pretty boy can be really adorable sometimes ,he didn't reply instead called him because he really wanted to hear his angelic voice after the shitty night.

Bold -Prem ; Italics -Boun

Hello Boun

.......

Are you there?

Repeat once more.

What to repeat?

Call me by my name again.

Boun, Boun

Last time

Boun why are you behaving like a crazy.

Now I am happy. You wanted to say something.

Yes

What?

But he couldn't continue as there was a knock, so he kept the call on hold. His secretary Mrs Lia entered with a small box in her hand,she was a 35 years old married beta and was very professional at work but goofy and fun loving during breaks which was the main reason Boun appointed her. Seeing the box he told her to leave it on the desk and leave after that he continue the call.

Did you get the cookies and brownies?

Aahh so you sent this cute box.

Yes, yesterday you seemed so dull so I sent your favorite brownies and cookies to liften up your mood. Now finish it all and tell me how was it.

Sure boss.

Both laughed and cut the call, he tasted those cookies and it was so delicious he once again fell for the Baker. Oh how much he loved these sweet gestures. Now he was even more desperate to take Prem out. He never thought that he would feel attracted towards the pretty Omega. He felt the need to protect him care, spoil him and pamper him, it just felt right to him. After finishing the brownies he texted Prem "It was awesome Prem,thank you." and smiled after getting an instant reply "okay bye take care".Prem felt the need to stay by the side of trueblood he didn't know why but his wolf told him that something was wrong with Boun and he too felt that Boun's mood was off the previous day, that's why he sent those brownies which Boun liked before. He wanted to make Boun happy and was contented to hear that the true blood liked those sweets. But what he didn't know that his gestures literally wrapped Boun around his fingers. The true blood was becoming whipped for (his) Omega.

Both were becoming protective over each other. Let's see how they realise their feelings.