Chapter-4

Heyy babies I am back.... Let's get back to our story real fast 三

Boun was drowned in work,when there was a knock, he clearly knows that his brother must have heard everything about last night's scene at cafe from Fluke and had come to tease him. But he got startled when Ohm hugged him but later understood his brother's emotions "I am really happy for you that you are trying to change your perspective and also found someone to rely on" Ohm said with a soft smile " But it's nothing like that. I am just doing that because you asked for" the black haired male replied blankly. "But I didn't ask you to invite him for a dinner. It was just an apology if I remember correctly" he teased but Boun was quick to defend him "It's because I felt guilty for my behaviour, nothing more" but blushed when the elder exposed him "yeah that's why someone was drooling over him in the first meet. You think I didn't notice tsk whipped guy" Ohm literally made him speechless, he didn't have anymore words now he just prayed the ground to swallow him or Ohm leaves him without digging further and his prayers were heard as Ohm got a call from his mate and left smiling like a lovesick puppy while Boun just shaked his head while smiling at his brother's acts.

Prem was in the changing room of a mall, you may ask why - well because his crazy friends thinks that he doesn't have a perfect outfit for the 'date' which he already denied but was still dragged out of his own apartment by his traitor besties to the mall. After selecting a cute outfit which was lavender coloured oversize tee and a black baggy pant, now they are ordering food because why not they were hella hungry. Soon Manao left them after filling up their tummy as she had a date with her boyfriend while Fluke and Prem reached his apartment as Fluke was going to do his makeup.

Boun left for house early he was quite excited even he didn't k oe why coz it was just a dinner. After freshing up, he selected his favourite white shirt with black pants, styling his hair a bit and was finally satisfied with his look. He already got Prem's address from Fluke. So after reaching at the said address he was waiting for the pretty boy to appear. Soon the apartment door opened and Prem came out, Boun was gone for sure, he didn't even care if the onega thought him to be some creep for staring because no way in hell he was able to avert his eyes. Prem was looking breathtakingly beautiful, he has put some makeup on with pretty earrings dangling which was cherry on top. His lips were even more shinny because of the lip gloss. Boun could feel his throat dry but before his wolf is aroused, he cleared his throat "You look gorgeous Prem" he complimented " You too look good as well" the pretty boy dreamily said then the elder opened the car door being a gentleman. But what he didn't notice was that while staring his eyes we're glowing red.

Prem was scared because he thought that he had overdone it considering it was just a normal dinner but after getting such a reaction from Boun he was satisfied and mentally noted to thank Fluke later. He must say that Boun was looking incredibly hot and while driving the way his veins popped up was making him imagine unholy things but one thing that disturbed him was the elder's red glowing eyes. His eyes widen when realisation hit him that Boun was a TRUEBLOOD not any ordinary alpha but a trueblood alpha and he has already punched the trueblood.

Prem was nervous because he knows trueblood's wolf hates when their pride is hurt and that too by an omega. So he decided to apologize " Um Boun, can I say something? "  " Yeah sure, why are you even asking" Boun didn't have any idea what was there in the pretty boy's head so he just nodded for Prem to continue "I am sorry for punching and cursing you... " before he could continue Boun interrupted " Hey why are you even sorry? I was completely at fault and was being too mean to you. You don't deserve such behaviour Prem. So it's fine okay" the trueblood softly explained not knowing why was the daring omega was behaving this way. " No it's not okay. I know a trueblood's wolf hates when someone hurt their pride and me being and omega makes the matter even worse. So I am sorry okay ".

Boun understood what Prem was thinking so he decided to clear everything while his eyes were still on the road "Prem let me clear one thing that you being an Omega never I repeat never makes you weak. You are incredible,you don't know how cool you were while beating those Alphas. Yes I was a bit sad that you punched me but my wolf was not at all hurt instead he told me that I deserved the punch and told me to apologize. So don't treat me differently just because I am a true blood.My wolf is not so egoistic.Just be yourself with me then I'll be really happy." Prem blushed at how softly the trueblood was talking to him as if talking to a baby. His ear tips turned red and cheek were coated with pink tints he tried to hide by putting his face on his palm. Boun chukled at the adorable omega.

Both of them made their way towards their reserved table with Boun's one hand protectively holding Prem's waist but not before making sure that Prem was comfortable. They ordered their food and notice that they had similar likings. Both chit chatted about many things and got to know a lot about each other, Prem really liked Boun's personality like how he would casually talk to him making sure that he was comfortable warmed his heart and how easily he would glare at anyone looking towards him. He always wanted such a person in his life who would make him comfortable and also be protective over him.

After having dinner both were on their on their own thoughts when Prem spoke "Let's go to the nearby park and don't ask any questions" Boun nodded while driving to the park. Both got off and then only Boun noticed that the pretty boy caring a small packet. Both sat on the bench,while gazing at the stars,no words exchanged only the moon smiling at them  "Remember we decided to have some deserts made by me so I made some brownies, taste and tell me how it is." Boun felt very nice that someone was making efforts for him and  made something special for him, even though it was a normal gesture from the Omega's side but this really warmed Boun's heart. It felt like a beautiful date to him, star-gazing with someone and having some desserts. He took a bit of the brownie and moaned,it was delicious that he ate it all without even sharing with Prem ,but Prem was least bothered by that, for now he was happy to see trueblood's eyes sparkle every time he took a bite of it.They enjoyed their time to the fullest.

Both of them hugged each other near Prem's apartment when the elder came to drop him off. They were overwhelmed at how close they became just by a dinner. After bidding goodbyes both of them left with a smile on their face.

Maybe both of them will finally get their deserved love they had been search for....

Do vote and comment guys❤