Chapter- 3

Heyy my silent readers do vote and comment. Because this makes ur writer Happy 😊.... And my happy mood means interesting chapters will be on the way.... Well that's your choice.... I'll still update because some of my babies are always encouraging me. Now let's get back to the story -

Whole night Boun was not able to sleep. Don't even think that he was thinking about the pretty omega. No not at all it's just that his wolf had been upset and is not communicating, the reason is just that he was rude to Prem. He doesn't know why his wolf was being like this it was not new for him being rude but never his wolf was upset for such trivial matter.

Bold - Boun       Italics - Scar

Scar, why are you so angry up on me it's not the first time that i was being rude to an omega.

Because all omega are not same, how many times do i need to tell you that. All other omegas throw themselves on you but yesterday he was just being kind to you and you made him upset.

I'll say sorry ok don't give me such silent treatment.

You better do,I really like my pretty omega and don't want him to be upset with me because of your stupidness.

Hey hold on...wtf do you mean by 'my omega' he isn't our mate so shut up. I don't even like him.And stop scolding me for him.

Yeah yeah, that's why someone was drooling over him like he was some angel sent from heaven.

I- I wasn't doing that.

Whatever helps you to sleep at night.

"Aish this stupid wolf of mine. Everything is so messed up. Aahhh f***  my life"grumbling his thoughts he tried to sleep.

[Codeword- tried]

Morning came by too fast for Boun's liking you may ask why, because he was really upset with the fact that he needs to apologize. He set up his mind that at evening he'll just go, apologize and return home without creating any scene at the cafe.

Today the cafe was crowded ,all the tables were full. Both the friends with their co-worker were serving the orders happily. One of the co-worker Manao (she was a beta) noticed a group of alphas were eyef****** and lusting over Prem, who didn't even glance at the table. Many hours past by the cafe was almost empty except for the specific table. Manao decided to inform Fluke about their behavior. Fluke was beyond angry, he warned those boys but they as usual ignored him. What no one noticed that Boun had entered the cafe and heard their conversations ,his blood boiled by hearing those words that stupid alphas threw over Prem he was ready to snap their neck, his eyes were glowing red. He didn't even know why he was got so angry over those words. But before he could move the scene that unfolded in front of him shocked him to the core.

Prem after seeing the commotion could not control himself. How dare they think so low of him he started punching those alphas. Both Fluke and Manao joined him. Grabbing their collars, smashing their head on the table. Each one of them got enough beating from both the omegas and beta. He doesn't care if someone thinks him weak but dare to mess with him and he will show you hell in Earth. He didn't practice Self defence for show right. Boun was still shocked he never knew omegas could be that strong. He had heard that they are very emotional and sensitive. For Boun, Prem was a mystery but a beautiful mystery he was again impressed by the pretty boy. His thoughts were cut by his wolf's words

" Enough of drooling, go and apologize properly and yes talk softly what if he again punches you"

"Oh just shut up"

He then walked towards Prem who just shooed away the other alphas. "Excuse me Prem" he awkwardly started " yes. Don't tell me that you came to sue me since i tried is seduce you i mean 'the CEO'right" the pretty boys sarcastically replied he was hurt so he couldn't bring himself to speak properly "No,hey I am sorry okay I know I was rude. It's just that many time some omegas throw themselves upon me even after my polite rejection, so i was a bit bitter with these matters. I am really sorry for my yesterday's behaviour and am genuinely feeling guilty. If you don't mind can i make it up for you like can we have dinner together tomorrow " he politely asked but later got shocked by his own words, didn't he just came to apologise then why the hell he proposed for dinner.

Prem didn't know what to say while Fluke and Manao mouth hung open. They didn't know that Boun could speak so softly with someone. After hearing a 'please', Prem gave in "But I have a condition, you need to taste the desserts made by me. Yesterday you insulted me a lot" unknowingly he complained pouting a little like a kid and Boun was gone for sure he wanted nothing but to kiss away the pout. He was surely attracted by the pretty boy. The pretty boy giggled after hearing a positive response, which recently became Boun's favorite music which he wanted to hear more. "Okay then, I'll pick you up tomorrow at seven" "Yeah cool. Bye Boun" oh how beautifully his name rolled out of Prem's mouth " Bye. Take care Prem".

When Prem turned back, he giggled to see his friends face they were shocked like they saw a ghost but later blushed after hearing Fluke's question " Did you just plan a date in front of us?That to with the person whom you were cursing early morning" "Nah it's not a date,he is just making up for his behavior" Manao too thought of teasing him "Yeah what you said is absolutely true and Fluke is also straight, do you know how he was looking at you with heart eyes when you're fighting like a KingKong" all of them burst into fits of laughter after hearing her choice of words. She was like a sunshine of the cafe always happy and energetic.

Boun was happy with his decision he wanted to get to know the pretty omega. It was his first time that an omega didn't cared about his identity but rather talked to him normally. His heart was giving him some hints that maybe the omega was his mate but unfortunately he didn't get any scent but he knows his intuitions are never wrong ,it's even better that his parents are out or he wouldn't get such chance. He slept with a smile thinking about Prem not knowing that the other one did the same.

Finally both their hearts are at peace just by thinking about each other....

Manao

20 years old
Works at the Moonlight cafe.
Friends with both Prem and Fluke since 3 years.
She has a boyfriend.