Chapter- 7

Few days passed, both Prem and Boun chatted with each other but didn't get a chance to meet in their busy schedule. While the other couple became really close, during weekends Ohm used to spend the day with his mate and even during work days he use to take half day sometimes to spend time with Fluke at his mate's apartment. Everything was going well with the four of them if we ignore the harsh words Boun used to get on a regular basis from his so called 'parents'. Boun's breakdown slowly stopped as he started chatting with the pretty boy at night after his shitty day. He felt peace by sharing his worries with the omega and it also became a habit to hear the pretty omega's blabbering.

It was a very busy day for Boun because they were having a business party for their successful projects. But because of these arrangements he couldn't talk to the pretty boy much, who already knew about the party and decided not to disturb the trueblood. In the evening, Boun was dressed up in a black shirt,grey suit and pant looking as hot and handsome as ever.

(I am drooling over this picture)

He entered the hall wearing a blank look ignoring those men and women drooling over him, walking straight to his brother. Both shared a smile and got busy with their business partners. He was busy talking to some of his partners who were congratulating him on his success until he felt someone's burning stares over him and it was none other than his 'parents'. He ignored them and continued to talk while twirling the glass of red wine which he occasionally toon sips from. He saw a call from Prem, he tried his best to prevent the smile that was about to break into his face as he doesn't want anyone to be suspicious by seeing his smile. Keeping a blank look he connected the call, while his heart was beating rapidly by hearing the angelic voice. After cutting the call, he stood there shocked and was trying to process what he heard. As soon as he came out of thr trance, he immediately excused himself and left the part but not before signalling his brother about his emergency. He needed to reach to Prem as fast as he could.

After noticing that he needs to do grocery shopping, Prem dressed up and was texting Fluke about how Manao teased him about their non existent date blah blah....He hurriedly put on his shoes, taking his jacket,locking the door and went to the bus station after he got into the bus he slided his phone into pocket but that's when noticed that many eyes were on him and realisation hit him like a truck,he widened his eyes because damn he forgot to put on the moonflower perfume he knows that the alphas in the bus must have gotten his sweet smell, he just wish to disappear at the moment. As soon as the bus stopped he ran into the convenience store because at least he was safe for then. He bought and paid for the necessity, while he was leaving he didn't notice the group of alphas following him but when he noticed them they were really a lot in number. Prem knows that he can't defeat all of them together so he ran for his life cursing under the breath about how careless he had been. His mind unconsciously thought about Boun and the omega didn't even think twice before calling the true blood which was connected after two rings ,by hearing trueblood's soft voice he broke into sobs. He however tried to explain his situation and sent him his address.

Prem felt helpless when he found himself surrounded by those alphas. They picked their lips while eyeing him from top to bottom, face holding a creepy smirk " Now now, we have such a beauty here in front of us. Why are you alone omega? Come on let us take care of you." one of them said with a creepy smile. Prem couldn't help his sassy mouth "I guess you all are really interested in becoming a babysitter. I mean who gets excited for 'taking care of someone' of course a nanny right." "Don't you dare sass with us omega. Respect your alphas." Prem knows that he was trapped in a deep shit but that doesn't mean he'll listen to someone's nonsense. "Of course I respect you, there are many respectful words that are itching to come out of my mouth like 'a$$holes, motherf*cker, d*ckless alpha, horsepoop, blah blah' and many more. You deserve these respect 'alpha'."  He said with smug look although his wolf was cursing him in dozens of language for his sassy mouth. One of them was infuriated by the disrespect and grabbed his neck and said " You think you'll be okay after spitting nonsense beauty. Then you are so wrong."and tried to choke him, the omega tried to slap his hands away but couldn't as later the man pinned his both hands above his head and started pressing both their lower parts.

But his mouth was shut by a loud growl "Step back from my omega, right now" He growled pressing his words with extra pressure as in cue the man immediately left his neck, Prem sighed in relief after hearing a known voice but soon blacked out not being able to tolerate the trueblood's alpha voice. Scar was fast enough to get a hold of his omega, his blood red eyes scared the shit out of those alphas, who scurried away fast. The trueblood stuffed his face in the crook of his unconscious Omega's neck inhaling the sweet scent of his mate. Yes his MATE, when Boun reached the location, his wolf was howling in joy after getting a sweet vanilla smell and repeated in his mind 'mate,it's our mate Boun, mate' but the scene made him angry and so scar took over him. To calm himself down he was inhaling his mate's scent. [Guys whenever I mention Scar instead of Boun don't be confused it's just that Scar has taken over him]

Boun carried Prem in a bridal style to his car and made him comfortable in the backseat. After reaching his house he took him into his room,since everyone was at the party so no one would know about Prem. He placed his mate on the bed and brought a wet towel to clean his face. He sat beside Prem holding his hands watching his mate's face , oh how happy he was to know that Prem was his mate. Now he also got someone to rely on his baby bun, his mate. When he noticed Prem opening his eyes, he smiled at him. Prem's eyes were glowing blue, his wolf Amber has taken over and called out 'MATE' on this cue Scar too took over and repeated 'MATE'. Both of then hugged each other and after pulling away both had tears in their eyes. This was the day they have waiting for years. Both of them finally found their home, their peace. Without wasting anymore time, both of them said together -

I, Prem Warut Chawalitrujiwong accept Boun Noppanut Guntachai as my mate

I, Boun Noppanut Guntachai accept Prem Warut Chawalitrujiwong as my mate.

Boun made him sit on his lap and hugfed hus waist while Prem had his head resting on the other's chest hearing his mate's heartbeat, he sighed in content. This is what they always wanted, their mate's warmth.

Suddenly Prem's stomach growled. Boun chuckled after seeing the embarrassed state of his mate, which send shiver through the pretty boy's spine which he tried to ignore. Boun asked him to take a bath and wear something from his closest while he went downstairs to make some food for both of them. He entered his room with a tray of food and saw his mate is looking way too adorable in his shirt which reached till his mid thigh and boxer giving full view of his milky white legs. Boun had to block Scar for making his imaginations wild. He didn't want his mate to fill uncomfortable so he averted away his eyes. They settled down on bed and finished their dinner,after disposing the place in sink the true blood sat beside Prem and asked in a soft voice "Pup if you don't mind, can I sleep beside you. Actually I don't have a couch in my room. " the alpha was nervous while asking it"of course don't worry I won't be uncomfortable with you" now this made him sigh in relief. The younger replied trying to hide his blush that reached up to his cheeks because of the new nickname.

Boun may or may not have shifted his couch to the storage room while Prem was unconscious so that he could sleep with his mate, but the pretty boy doesn't need to know that. Avoiding the tension, both of them laid down even though Boun wanted to hug his mate but he restrained himself as he was content with Prem by his side but his smile got wider as Prem turned towards him and snuggled to his chest, finally both of them cuddled up to sleep.

Finally they are mates.... Well how much do you like our sassy Prem. Let's see what happens next👀

Heyy bubblegums don't leave this book reading silently c'mon just vote and comment to make me feel happy.