Chapter- 11

Surprise 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Heyy my babies.... I am back with much more interesting chapters ❤.... And I am really sorry for making you wait for such long time.... Well don't you worry cause I'll try my best to update often.....

Let's get back to our story, shall we🥰

Five days passed, both the mates didn't meet each other at all, or that is what the others saw. Actually every evening,after finishing his work, Boun used to sneak into his boyfriend's apartment. Both spent time together, cooking food, cuddling and making out here and there. But their friends,who were unknown of their sneaking plan, were very upset to to see them falling apart. The couple was ignoring each other like plague, while their friends just prayed for everything to be normal soon.

Prem entered an expensive restaurant wearing beautiful black coloured crop top which showed his milky tummy more than enough to make any women jealous, paired up with black pants hugging his thick thighs and ass ana black jacket along with some accessories. He sure knows that if Boun was present here he would have got a problem with his Junior just by the sight.

(👆Outfit of Prem)

(👆Outfit of Prem)

The clanking sound of his boots attracted attention of many men & women but his mind was only focused on the woman sitting to the next table of his. When
his eyes met with his mate's step mom, he gave her a sly smirk, while she turned away with disgusts, he loves how it irked her and he was enjoying it way too much. He ordered his food, while after some time when the waitress was passing by his side he intentionally pulled his leg in between which led to the spilling of drink on Hiah's designer dress.

She gasped and glared the poor waitress but when she noticed the Omega's smirk, she understood that it was his doing, she abruptly stood up and was about to slap him but the waitress stopped her "How dare you interrupt me you stupid creature,leave my hand" she shivered hearing her alpha voice,still feeling guilty she spoke "Ma'am it was my mistake and I am really sorry for that" but before she could speak more a tight slap landed on her cheek. "Don't you dare come between me and this useless omega. Do you even know who I am? " she angrily spat and started moving towards the omega who was giving a smirk, knowing very well what was waiting for her. Suddenly she felt a sting on her cheek only to find the owner of that restaurant giving her a death glare "How dare you hurt my employee for a single mistake and also had the audacity to insult my friend " he roared. All this while, our troublemaker kept his blank face, trying hard not to burst out laughing at her shocked face. Hiah wanted to say something to defend herself as she was highly embarrassed in front of her friends but the owner beat her to it and barked "Apologize to both of them right this instant woman or else you'll have to face consequences".Her eyes widened upon hearing his words but remembering the situation, she immediately apologized and left.

On his way back to home Prem was satisfied with the result of his plan. When he came to know that his Hiah often visited this restaurant, whose owner was a good friend of him because his girlfriend used to love their Cakes then the idea popped up in his mind. Even though he just wanted to embarrass her like he did to his mate but he was way to happy to hear the sound of slap and also 'sorry'. It gave him a feeling that he could make her taste her own medicine.

On the other hand, Hiah was angry at Prem for pulling such stunt in public. She believed that Prem took revenge for the morning incident because she was confident that Boun was not at all interested over a slut.(only if she knew)
Her men already informed her that both Prem and Boun were not in talking terms which made her happy and she told them to stop tracing them. She may not say it loud but deep down she knew that Prem was not someone whom she can control.

Boun was talking to Alex as the said male informed him that Hiah had stopped her men from following them. They decided to confront the male. Even though he was silent that doesn't mean he forgot the tears on his mate's eyes. He would make sure to put all the bullets on his thick skull. As per the plan, Alex informed him that Hiah wants to pay him extra money for his work and told him to meet at the outskirts of the city.

Upon reaching their, the said male saw two tall man's back leaning against the car. He approached them and spoke " Sir, where is the money that ma'am sent for me? " but his eyes widened upon recognizing the voice when Boun spoke calmly "Are you sure you don't want to answer my questions first, Jack? ". The venom I his voice made Jack shiver, never in his life he felt like peeing in his pants just by hearing the deep voice. He wanted to smack himself for coming without thinking twice. As he tried to run away, the trueblood swiftly held his neck, eyes darkened and angrily spat "You dared to follow me and even faked an act at the company. The f**king audacity of yours". He shivered hearing the trueblood's venomous voice and pleaded " Sir your mother asked me to do those things. Please leave me sir" but all his pleads were turned to deaf ears, taking out the gun he shot him directly in the middle of his forehead, much to his satisfaction. Tossing away the gun, he ordered Alex to clear the corpse and soon a message popped up in his phone.

"I have an amazing news to share with you. Come fast and also bring some snacks too,love." He lips curled up at his baby's demand. Without giving a second thought he brought some snacks and icecream and took the route to his mate's apartment.

Boun never expected to hear such devilish plans from such cute and sweet mouth of his bun. He was speechless and was continuously staring at Prem, who was now busy devouring ice cream unknown of the pair of eyes adoring him.
Boun was unable of imagining his adorable pup being this evil. Later, when Prem asked about Jack, he too thought about not hiding anything from his mate and shared everything, but later was scared of the other's reaction about how he shot the guy (although he felt no regret) but got startled when Prem sat on his lap and hugged him mumbling "You did great and gave them the punishment they deserve. Don't worry my love,I won't judge you " and in this way he washed away all the worries of trueblood.

No matter what they did, they knew that they have their mate who'll always support them without judging. This is what Boun always wanted, his mated accepted his flaws with a happy face.
Our sneaky little troublemaker Prem  has finally taught that witch a lesson.... Yayyy... I am so happy

So, I just want to tell all my babies that never think about sacrificing your happiness just to make your other half love you.... The perfect one for you will love you regardless of your flaws❤❤

Take care my lovelies 🥰

And yes do vote🌟 and comment🐾..... Bye bye 😘😘