Chapter- 9

Sunlight peeking through curtains disturbed the sleep of the pretty omega. After successfully wasting thirty minutes in whining and cursing the sun for disturbing his beauty sleep, he finally went to do his morning routine. After he finished having his breakfast, he quickly changed also packed a cute outfit in his bag for the date and left his apartment. Prem was very excited for their date because why not this was their first date after becoming mates.

Boun happily entered his office. He already made the arrangements for their date, he even completed his work so he could spend quality time with his mate without any disturbance. The trueblood was dreamily staring at the couple photo that they took at Prem's apartment.

His thoughts were disturbed by a knock, he was confused to see panicked Mrs Lia entering his office and asked "Is everything all right Miss

His thoughts were disturbed by a knock, he was confused to see panicked Mrs Lia entering his office and asked "Is everything all right Miss.Lia?" the panicked beta immediately said "No,Sir. Nothing is all right. Our rival company got the blueprints of our new product, whose launching date is within this month. Someone backstabbed us sir." the trueblood was beyond angry, how dare they think of deceiving him, his strong scent made the bets weak. Understanding the situation, he calmed down and asked her to arrange a meeting within ten minutes. After she left, he called Ohm to inform him about this situation,who was out of town for some meeting. The meeting continued for almost seven hours but none of them said a word because they needed to find a solution or their months of hard work would go into waste. It was almost five at evening when they received a message from an unknown number that the message was fake, the other company didn't receive any blueprint. Everyone sighed in relief after confirming the news but one person was still stressed, and yes it was Boun. He was quite suspicious that why would someone give them such a fake news but ignored. While returning to his cabin he noticed that he left his phone at the table, after reading the messages from Prem he widened his eyes and cursed under his breath because that's when he realised that the other has been waiting for him at the park.

1:30pm Where are you? Are you busy?

2:30pm I am waiting for you at the park. When will you come?

3:30pm Do you have work? Should I leave or wait for you?

4:10pm Say something Boun. What happened? Reply me

4:45pm I'll be waiting for you. Don't ditch me please.

The messages made him feel like shit, how could he forget to inform his baby. The other must be hungry while waiting for him, he messed up a big this time. He immediately left his office and brought some chips and icecream for his mate. While driving to the park, he was trated as he couldn't even take care of his mate. Instead of making his omega happy, he again made the other upset. Today he was ready to get some punches for destroying their date.

When he reached at park, he went near Prem and the sight broke his heart.He felt very angry over hus stupid self. There his baby was sleeping while looking so adorable but what hurted him was the dried tears in the other's face. He crouched down and cupped his baby's cheeks and placed a soft peck on his forehead. Prem opened his eyes and smiled looking at his mate who was busy admiring the other with love. He hopes that the other was not feeling guilty because he understands that something must have occurred at the last minute for the trueblood or else he wouldn't do such mistake. But sighed when he heard his mate's words " I am really sorry bun for making you upset and cry. I am such a horrible mate I couldn't even take you on a proper date, please forgive me. I would never repeat my mistake. Please bun" the trueblood's voice cracked at the end, but when he got a soft kiss on his cheeks. He looked up to see his baby looking at him with a soft smile "I understood everything and you are also forgiven. But what about our date, you have to make it up for me." Boun was too happy after hearing his baby's whining and immediately carried him in a bridal style "I'll definitely make it up for you my bun. Let's go" and ran towards the car.

Prem's POV

I really got myself a crazy mate. He picked me up like a feather and ran towards the car. I don't know what was happening around me, he gave me a cube of icecream and chips. While I was munching and also feeding him occasionally, he called someone and arranged something which I couldn't understand as he was literally whisper-talking. After some time we finally reached our destination and it was a beach. Wow I am so happy it feels like my dream coming true. He blindfolded me and we took slow steps. But when I removed the blindfold, I gasped at the beautiful view, it was such a mesmerizing arrangement.

(The arrangement👆)

(The arrangement👆)

I was overwhelmed with the care and love that he provided me. We both sat down, he immediately pulled me and made me sit on his lap, wiping away my tears, and pecked my eyes. He took a deep breath, held my hands and started speaking "I know we both started on a bad note but I desperately wanted to make everything right. I really like you scratch that I love you baby and it's not just because we became mates but I started feeling for you before that. I wanted to confess my feelings in our second date but before that we found out that we are mates. I am really happy to have you as my mate. I want to hold you in my arms, love you, spoil you, pamper you and I want to show you that how precious you are to me. So will you give me a chance baby? Will you be my boyfriend?"

Prem cried after hearing Boun's confession because the person he loved, loves him back. He hugged his mate and said "I love you too, love. Thank you so much for taking care of me. In a few days you made me feel like I have someone of my own, like my own family. And yes I'll be your boyfriend,love." And oh boy, poor Boun was gone after hearing the new nickname, he never knew that someday he would love to hear a nickname. Scar's red glowing eyes piercing through the ocean blue eyes of Amber. The trueblood closed the gap between them by capturing those soft pillowy lips of his mate/boyfriend. Both of them kept moving their lips lovingly without any rush or roughness enjoying the moment, that's when the elder licked the other's lips for permission but the other was busy enjoying the pleasure then the trueblood bit his lips as the other gasped at the sudden boldness, Boun took the cue and let his tongue enter the hot cavern diving through the warmth of the other's mouth then sucking and swallowing the low moans of the younger. After torturing the younger's lips, he dived into the neck biting and sucking the milky skin earing a loud moan ''Aahhh...nnnggg'' and Boun smirked while sucking his skin because 'bingo' he found the weak spot of the other and continued to create hickeys all over his neck,while Prem was lost in pleasure that he brought his lower body closer and started moving,moaning at the friction. Boun knew that if he didn't stop right now then his wolf would not think twice before marking the other and pounding his omega and he wanted their first time to be very special. So he calmed down and gave a sweet kiss with a smooch sound and released his pheromones to calm his aroused omega.

Prem wanted nothing but to dig his own grave because he couldn't believe that he became aroused just by a kiss, but who'll tell him that his mate was as desperate as him. Boun thought of breaking the silence and spoke " That day when you made our mother speechless by your sassiness baby,both me and Ohm we trying hard to stop our laughter" Prem laugh out loudly remembering the incident and Boun was successful in diverting the others mind "Don't mind me but she behaves like a total b****" the Omega said while shaking his head "Because she is a b****,baby" his mate replied. After lightning the mood both of them fed each other and talk about many things regarding their past about how the Omega struggled with his friends to open their own Cafe, hearing his mate's struggle the trueblood was proud of him, he showed it by pressing a kiss on his forehead and they spend the rest of The time by cuddling with each other.

What do you think Boun will do when he finds out the real culprit of this drama...let's see them

I think this is the longest chapter till now I have written.....
Guys I am suffering from fever 🤒 and it sucks in summer.... I just hate whenever I am sick because it just makes me more lethargic😬😬...
Hope so you guys are doing well... Take care of your health.

Don't forget to vote and comment....
Bye bye babies 👋👋