Chapter- 10

Guys I was little busy for finding myself a rent house at another place because soon I'll be leaving my hometown for my study purpose.... And hell it was one of a rollercoaster ride, finding a rent these days😅....

Sorry for being late.... And without any more stupid talks of mine let's get back to the story

After dropping Prem at his apartment, but not before giving each other loving kisses, Boun left for his house. The smile that his face had disappeared like it wasn't there at the first place now having a blank look. Pulling out the phone, he dialled "Alex, I want to know who gave us the news about fake blueprint and the reason behind this mess" the other line silently followed his boss's words "Okay boss" and the call ended.

The aura around Boun was very dangerous, totally opposite from that of few hours ago. After reaching his room, he took out the box of cigarette that he had bought last week and securely kept at one the drawers. He usually doesn't smoke but likes to calm his mind by puffing the cancer stick, well the trueblood isn't much interested in taking out his stress by any hook-ups or night stands, not wanting to repeat the mistake that his father did. Intaking the last puff, his mind started recalling all the events that happened from morning. His mind wondered that why would someone want them to waste time over a fake blueprint, or to say waste his time. Unless someone wanted him to be busy for those hours. Today because of someone he made his baby upset, if he gets a chance, he would surely not mind breaking culprit's bones. He'll make sure that no one dares to mess with him or that person will regret being born.

Prem enjoyed the date a lot and that can be clearly seen in his smile. But still he was confused that why didn't the other tell him the reason of him being late. He hope it wasn't because of someone or else he knows that his mate would make that person regret a lot.

Boun was still smoking the fourth stick, already planning to finish the whole pack but maybe the plan will change as he got a message from his baby
'Thank you for everything. I love you so much. Sleep well my love❤... "
His lips curled up at the nickname, he couldn't get use to it even after hearing it a lot. Shaking his head, while smiling he threw away the cigarette and kept the pack aside. After freshing up, he slipped into the duvets, well why not his baby wished him to have a good sleep, soon he fell into deep slumber.

Next morning, Boun was having a cold look which confused Ohm so he mentally noted to ask the younger. But the look ran, shiver down the spine of the old couple. Although they were harsh towards him but deep down also scared by his wolf as he was a trueblood and was much stronger than them. Hiah understood that his plan must have worked from the sour look of Boun. The trueblood maintained his stoic face then he got a message from Alex, and his blood boiled after getting the name of the culprit. He was one of the pets of his step mother,he gritted his teeth, how dare she mess with him that too when it's related to his mate. He knows that if she got suspicious towards them then it's not a good sign, he needs to keep his baby bun away from her cruelty.

Prem explained everything to Fluke,who was very upset with the careless behavior of the trueblood but after hearing the excitement and adoration from his friend's voice towards Boun made him happy. While Prem knows that there must be a reason why the other was late, it can't be his carelessness, he trust his mate and was sure that the other would share him the reason too. While they were leaving, Prem got a text from his boyfriend to wait for few minutes as he was on the way to pick him up. He blushed at his boyfriend's antics, warmness spread on his chest, how he felt home with the other.

Boun picked the other up but not before giving him a warm hug an kiss. His mind was having various thoughts that he didn't notice his baby blabbering. After reaching the apartment, while he came out, he saw the other sticking to the seat, pouting angrily, which puffed out his cheeks more, making him look like a cute marshmallow. Kissing the pout away, he bit the other's cheek making the younger whine. The trueblood didn't say anything but carrier him inside the apartment, ignoring his protests. Settling down in the bed, he made his baby comfortable on his lap and spoke in a baby voice"Why is my baby angry at me? C'mon tell me hon." but all he got was a cute glare from his adorable baby. "Please tell your love. What mistake did I do my baby?" "I was talking to you but you didn't even listen to a single word of mine and were lost in your own thoughts. Am I that invisible to you?" Saying this he pouted more, and Boun wanted nothing more but to pin him down and kiss. Shaking out his thoughts he spoke "I am so sorry bubba. Please forgive your love." when he saw the other getting flustered by the nicknames he pecked both the cheeks. "I wanted to discuss something with you baby" after getting a cute nod from the other,who turned all serious. He explained everything to the younger from the fake blueprints to the name of culprit. "What should we do now? And why the hell is you mom such an evil? " Prem asked with a frown. "We both need to stop her suspicion towards us. As soon as her pet stops following us, I'll take care of him." trueblood explained his impatient baby "And what about your step mother?" as soon as the omega asked this question he noticed the tense look of his mate "I can't accuse her of anything at this moment because she'll prove me wrong easily and it'll also piss Ohm off, which I don't want" the trueblood spoke with a sad sigh. Prem understood that the only reason Boun tolerates their harsh behavior is Ohm. But why is Ohm not standing up for him? Will he leave Fluke because of his mother? Suddenly Prem felt scared for his best friend. As if Boun heard his thoughts he brought the other close to his chest and replied " Ohm doesn't wanna upset his mother, he loves her a lot but that doesn't mean he would ever leave Fluke. My brother loves him a lot and would never intentionally hurt Fluke. So don't worry much my sweet baby" The omega sighed in relief after hearing the soothing voice of his mate and his calming heart beat. Before tucking his omega to bed, they discussed not to meet each other for a week to remove Hiah's suspicion, but will try to meet secretly because we all know they can't stay without each other. But what Boun didn't know was that Prem already made a decision to teach the bitch a lesson.

Well what do you think Prem might have planned??..... Let's see👀