𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓼

𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚄𝙿𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚂.
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚌
➖➖➖🅁🄴🄲🄰🅂🅃🄸🄽🄶➖➖➖
Recently, Percy Hynes White has been proven innocent. The girls who were "victims" were lying and there is multiple evidence leading to this. To get straight to the point; I will change the casting back to Percy Hynes White, he will no longer be played by Jogia in my fic. You are still free to imagine Xavier as Jogia if you're still uncomfortable with him, that's your opinion. The pictures that were taken does not match with the date that the girl made. The pictures that he supposedly took of himself was taken when he was a minor. Spread the word to other authors!

I really hope that other people can realise this and no longer hate on percy. Love you all!

If it trully happens and its the truth this time, i will change the casting once again. I hope and have faith that it won't actually happen.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
HEY LOVES. I know I haven't been posting lately but the story was leading to nowhere. Althea in her own way is sadly a little too boring. It's as if she's a dog that follows Wednesday around, she's too dependent?. I wanted to add a little more things/change a little more things. Althea will be recasted. I do not have a problem with Blanca Soler, she is a goddess I swear.  She'll be recasted by Jeon Jong Seo. An amazing Korean actor. She's Tokio in the Kdrama money heist and my fav serial killer ever from the netflix original: "The Call 2020". She was absolutely amazing at playing a maniac and I fell in love. I know that Althea isn't necessarily an asian name but remember, Althea's an orphan. Who knows who named her? It's not as if she has biological parents.. THIS STORY IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING SAME THEME AND EVERYTHING JUST GONNA BE CHANGING ALTHEA.