Welcome to your new life!

3rd pov

"I'm sorry...I dont understand Japanese..." Naruto blushed as Sasuke walked in.

"Uhhh I made Onigiri! I was told it was your favorite! Sorry it's not good looking. I also made some lemonade! Here try some!" Naruto gave the boy a drink. Sasuke sipped it before placing it back down.

"Sweet..." Sasuke pointed.

"What?" Naruto flinched.

"Soooo uh, I hate to be rude...but do you speak English by any chance?" Naruto asked. Sasuke looked at the blonde before turning his attention to him.

"Room..."

"What?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke then walked down the hall into Naruto's room.

"Oh!? Your room is the other one!" Naruto grabbed onto Sasuke's hand and pulled him the other direction.

"Here..." Sasuke looked to see how clean it was.

"...Thanks." Sasuke bowed before walking in and shutting his door.

"What the hell!?"

Time skip

"What? No English?" Shikamaru questioned.

"He only spoke Japanese to me! I know he speaks English because he understood what I was saying to him!?" Naruto felt annoyed.

"Maybe it was just a prank. Where is he?" Kiba asked.

"He's in class." Naruto answered.

"Hehe, well I should try and show my charms and get a date." Kiba smirked.

"Tch, you can't even pick up chicks, what makes you think you can bag dudes?" Shikamaru rolled his eyes.

"Didn't you have a crush on me first year?" Kiba smiled perverted.

"Yes, until you started opening you're mouth and speaking." Shikamaru sighed as he went on his phone.

"Aw c'mon buddy! Gimme a chance! I'll treat you better than your gorl!" Kiba whined jokingly.

"Gorl?" Naruto asked.

"Thats how he says girl...like how Gru says it on Despicable Me...Sadly his favorite show." Shikamaru pushed Kiba away.

As the three friends sat down, Naruto noticed some people staring in the direction of the faculty of Science building.

"Woah! What's going on over there?" Kiba looked over.

The friends made their way towards the amazed crowd. Naruto wiggled his way to the front only to see Sasuke trying to get through the crowd.

"Who's he! He's so cute!" A girl blushed.

"Is he from Japan?"

"He's so pretty!"

"Ahh!"

Naruto looked around to notice that the crowd was made up of girls. Sasuke stood there, waiting for people to move out of his way. Suddenly, he turned his head to see three boys staring at him. Sasuke started moving towards the three boys once he noticed that one of them was Naruto.

"Eh...he's coming our way..." Shikamaru flinched.

"Sasuke..." Naruto spoke.

"WAIT THATS HIM?!" Kiba blushed as all three of them backed away from the crowd. Sasuke towered over the three boys as he stared at them.

"Uhhh...." Kiba and Naruto looked at each other.

"Hello Sasuke-kun..." Kiba shaked.

"Hello, do you need anything?" Shikamaru spoke to the man. Sasuke looked at Shikamaru before smirking, looking at Naruto.