WHY

3rd pov

"IT HAS BEEN TWO DAYS SINCE SASUKE SPOKE TO ME!" Naruto whined while Shikamaru sighed while trying to read his study book.

"Listen. I would like to help you, but in order to do that, you need to tell me the situation that brought him to not talk to you. Other than that, I am useless to you." Shikamaru rolled his eyes as he turned to Naruto. The blond shivered as he remembered the only possible reason why Sasuke would be mad at him.

"I dont want to tell you because I dont know myself!" Naruto felt unsure. Shikamaru shook his head before looking at his phone. Naruto looked up to see Shikamaru smirking at his phone.

"Temari texting?" Naruto asked.

"No... Anyways, I think you should go and talk to Sasuke about what's bothering him....he's at the volleyball court right now." Shikamaru explained.

"Really!? Thanks, Shikamaru!" Naruto smiled as he got up and made his way to the sports center of the university. Before he got any further, Naruto stopped and turned to Shikamaru with curiosity.

"How did Shikamaru know where he would be...?"

Time skip

Court

"MINE!" Kiba yelled as Sasuke setted the ball to Kiba, who would successfully hit it in boundary.

"WHOOHO! SASUKE AND I ARE THE BEST DUO IN VOLLYBALL!" Kiba smiled as he slid on his knees in success.

"Calm down...I was setting it to Shino, and you got in the way..." Sasuke rolled his eyes as he was given the ball.

"Awww, but Shino was not near you... but he was near me." Kiba flirted to Shino, who sighed heavily.

"Who wants to switch positions?" Shino asked.

"WHAT!? NOOO, PLEASE!" Kiba pouted as he held onto Shino.

Meanwhile, Naruto walked in to see Sasuke immediately playing. The blond smiled as he waved to Sasuke.

"Yo! Sasuke!"

Sasuke looked at him before stopping and walking off the court, grabbing his bag and leaving the gym.

"Hey!? Get back here!" Naruto ran after his roommate.

"OI! WE AREN'T DONE THIS SET SASUKE! HEY!" Kiba shouted across the court as Sasuke made his exit. Naruto ran after his roommate, hoping that he could catch him before he disappeared again.

"Sasuke! We need to talk about last night!" Naruto caught up to the boy who never stopped walking.

"I don't want to talk to you..." Sasuke mumbled as he started walking faster away from Naruto.

"Sasuke, I just want to clear some things! Please just wait and listen!" The blonde pulled onto Sasuke's gym bag that he was holding onto. Sasuke felt his weight suddenly shift as he looked to see Naruto's frantic expression. The raven heavily sighed as he pulled Naruto towards the changerooms. "What do you want to say, roommate? I am currently busy with my studies at the moment. If you could please keep this briefly, I will see you back home -"

"CUT THE SHIT! WHY ARE YOU SO MAD AT ME!" Naruto spat as he held into Sasuke, shaking his shoulders out of anger. Immiediatly, Sasuke pulled away from Naruto and clicked his tongue.

"Wasn't it obvious that night? C'mon, you can't be that stupid Naruto.... Did you really think I would be alright right after you and I di in my room?" Sasuke rolled his eyes as he stepped closer to Naruto, making him put the puzzle pieces together on what he was trying to say. "I don't get it, Sasuke. It was all consentual! What part is wrong?"