At least try

Naruto's pov

They day's end was coming closer and closer, as I made his way home, dreading and praying that the dream wasn't another messed up prediction. As I walked towards my apartment building, I thought about my recent dreams and how they all have been linking up to reality... is it because I am finally living with someone else other than myself? Or is it...

My thoughts then stopped as I noticed I had reached my door to the apartment. My heart suddenly started racing, as all the thoughts in my mind completely disappeared and one thought stood still... the fact that it is possible that Sasuke has feelings for me.

3rd pov

Naruto hesitantly opened the door, popping his head inside to see if Sasuke was around. The blonde then glided across the floors with his slippers, hoping not to wake Sasuke if he was in his room.

One by one, Naruto searched each room before having a big sigh of relief as soon as he realized Sasuke wasn't home yet. Naruto quickly got into his comfortable clothes and sat on his couch, watching the series Sasuke had shown him a little while ago. As he slowly forgot about his problems, Naruto could only focus on the show once again.

Time skip

"Naruto, I'm home!" Sasuke closed the door and walked in with the ingredients to make dinner. Naruto swiftly turned around to see the raven home with a bag of food. The blonde did nothing but sit and stare as Sasuke prepared the ingredients to make dinner. As Naruto blindly stared, Sasuke smirked as he looked back at Naruto as he held up a pack of rice. "C'mon, let's cook together..."

Time passed as silence was the only thing that was spoken between the two, Naruto watched as Sasuke showed him how to roll the rice and stuff it with the ingredients to make proper onigiri. The silence suffocated Sasuke's mind as he turned around and spoke out to Naruto to break the tension. "So.. that night."

"WE DON'T NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT REALLY!? I AM NOT ANGRY OR ANYTHING~!" Naruto freaked out while Sasuke frowned. Naruto went back to focusing on his onigiri while Sasuke scooted closer. "I want to talk about it because I am upset."

Those words chilled through Naruto's spine as he was worried that Sasuke was really upset about what happened. With the best calm voice he could make, Naruto softly brightened his face as he looked at Sasuke, ready to listen. Sasuke took that as a que to speak.

"If I am being completely honest, I shouldn't have a reason to be mad since I was the one who offered you. But that wasn't what made me upset. I was upset because of what you said afterward." Sasuke blushed as he continued to make the rice balls. Naruto then paused as he remembered his dream and the events of what happened after their intimate moment.

"R-Really... and.. what was it that I had said again?" Naruto stuttered as he squished his rice ball out of panic. Sasuke then placed the food down and sighed. He then made Naruto put his onigiri down and turned him towards him. Naruto started feeling hot as Sasuke got closer, making Naruto lean away from him.

"You said... you didn't want to do it with me again." Sasuke confessed shamelessly as he frowned. Naruto stood there in a complete mess, his face flushed with surprise, and his heart beating up in his throat as he had no idea what to say. Sasuke started blushing as he didn't get a reply from Naruto.

"Do you understand what I am trying to say?" Sasuke asked, thinking that his english was not getting to Naruto. Naruto placed his hand over his face as he leaned on the counter. "Y-yeah, I think I get what you mean..."

Sasuke then removed Naruto's hand to reveal Naruto's flushed face, Sasuke's heart jumped as he swiftly stood him up straight. "Sasuke?" He then picked Naruto up and placed him on the couch.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Naruto panicked as Sasuke started kissing him all over, Naruto pushed and shoved Sasuke away, noticing that what Sasuke was trying to do. "Sasuke quit it! C'mon, now I said stop!" Naruto huffed while Sasuke looked up at him.

"Sorry... I thought you wanted to... your face told me something else." Sasuke got off him and sat down. Naruto frowned as he got back up and sighed. "So.. you were ignoring me because you didn't like the fact that I said that would be the last time we do I something like that... because you like me?" Naruto got up.

"You don't have to say it like that, you idiot." Sasuke furrowed his brows, feeling embarrassment rise in his face. Naruto looked to see how much Sasuke meant his words. Naruto felt fustration creep into his head as he tried to calm himself down.

"... You know that isn't my fault, right?" Naruto asked while Sasuke slowly nodded. Naruto rubbed his face and nodded. "I can't give you the same feelings... but I can accept them, I guess... So, uhm.. Thank you for thinking of me so nicely. Trust me, if you were a girl, I would definitely say yes!" Naruto then stopped as he realized what he had said to his roommate. Sasuke stared at him with anger as he got up and went to the kitchen. He then fixed up the onigiri and placed them in the fridge.

"Wait, I didn't mean it like that!" Naruto jumped up and ran to Sasuke before he could go into his room. Naruto then placed his hands on Sasuke's chest as if he was about to push him down.

"...I can at least try..." Naruto spoke. Sasuke flinched as he heard that Naruto was accepting the idea. "Really?" Sasuke asked as he held Naruto's hands. Naruto wanted to pull away but was afraid he would give Sasuke the wrong idea. "I don't like you the same way... but... I don't mind you... or you know... the physical contact is something I also don't mind.. JUST NOTHING TOO FAR! And we are just friends, okay? So don't do any weird shit around our friends!" Naruto blushed as he explained his boundries on what they could and couldn't do.

"I guess what I meant that night... was that we don't just go for something like that. I really do like you, Sasuke! I enjoyed our time together, and I couldn't ask for another roommate! So please accept this! Just for now!" Naruto stated. Sasuke's cold face turned into a smirk as he leaned in. "So what you're saying is, I could flirt and touch you as I please when we are alone, and I have a shot at making you my boyfriend?" Sasuke held Naruto by the waist, pulling him closer to his.

"Friends with benefits, huh? Sounds interesting... You made a really lucky mistake." Sasuke kissed Naruto before going into his room. Naruto stared at the door before wiping his mouth clean.

"What did I get myself into..."

___________________________________________

Thanks for reading!

Later