I don't speak Japanese...

3rd pov

"I can explain! This came out of nowhere!...I...I had a lewd dream!" Naruto tried to explain to Sasuke to why he was just doing what he did. Sasuke looked back at the guys before closing the door and going closer to the blonde.

"Sasuke? I'm sorry! I'll go sleep in my room instead-"

The next things Naruto realized was Sasuke on top of him.

"Hey...you're heavy." Naruto stayed still while Sasuke hugged him without saying anything.

"Sasuke! please get off of me so I can go to my room." Naruto nudged Sasuke again. Finally, Sasuke looked up at Naruto and softly sighed.

"What if I dont want you to leave...instead....lets take care of this little problem." Sasuke smirked as he got on top of Naruto and started to lean in closer placing his hand on top of Naruto's buldge.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Naruto blushed as he wacked Sasuke's hand away and jumped out of the bed, leaving Sasuke in his room alone.

Naruto's pov

HE DIDNT JUST DO THAT! NO WAY! HE DID NOT JUST PLACE HIS HAND ON MY-

As I panicked, I noticed that everyone was passed out. It looked to be that Shino was so tired of Kiba trying to flirt with him that he ended up sleeping on the floor with the couch cushions. Meanwhile, Kiba cuddled up to Shikamaru who was pushing him away while he was sleeping. I then looked inside of my room to find Sakura and Ino passed out on my bed. They both looked so peaceful...I couldnt kicked them out of my room.

I dont have a choice do I...I mean...I still need to get rid of my problem...and...Sasuke did want to help me...NO NO NO NO!!!! I am NOT thinking right! Like I would ever let Sasuke do that to me and besides, I don'tlike him that way at all! Sure he's handsome...and kind...and he cooks really well...

Sasuke's room

3rd pov

Sasuke sighed as he layed down in his room, regretting over what he just did. Suddenly, Sasuke's door slammed open so reveal a flushed Naruto at the door.

"Naruto! Let me explain!" Sasuke shot up and ran towards the blond, hoping for Naruto's forgiveness. Instead, Naruto shut the door and locked it behind him. He then pushed Sasuke onto the bed and pinned him down.

"Naruto?"

"Dont speak...dont say anything, nor tell anyone about this...let me do it..." Naruto blushed as he unzipped his pants down, as well as Sasukes. Sasuke blushed as he realized what Naruto was trying to do.

"Hey! you really think I'm going to let you take the lead? You're inexpirienced with men aren't you?" Sasuke smirked as he pulled Naruto down and made their positions switch. Naruto jumped as he realized that Sasuke wanted to take the lead.

"Wait no!" Naruto blushed as he felt Sasuke rub his member with Narutos.

"We are still in our underwear! This is not how I wanted this to go!" Naruto blushed.

"You were the one to come into my room again and give me the sign...you like me...don't you Naruto." Sasuke smirked as he kissed the blonds neck. Naruto shuttered as he spread his legs more in order to feel more of what Sasuke was doing with him.

"you're not fucking me!" Naruto spat.

"That's alright...dry humping is not my thing though...lets remove the underwear...to show you how good it feels when my dick is on yours." Sasuke teased as he slided his and Naruto's underwear. Naruto gasped as he felt Sasuke moving faster as he panted quietly.

"G-go slower! please!~" Naruto felt his body heat up as Sasuke lifted him up. Sasuke then held both members and started to finish up. Naruto moaned as he felt Sasuke climaxed, resulting Naruto into finishing as well. They both panted as they layed next to each other. Sasuke smirked as he attempted to cuddle with Naruto.

"I hope you know that this was a one time thing...and that I felt nothing from it." Naruto got serious as he grabbed his pants. Sasuke then got up and put his pants back up before getting up.

"Hey? where are you going?" Naruto turned around.

"I am not going to sleep with someone who doesn't like me back." Sasuke spoke in anger.

"Sasuke, you know I can't understand japanese." Naruto sighed as he put his pants on.

"...You can sleep here. I'll go in there." Sasuke spoke english before leaving the room. Naruto froze as he was confused to what had just happened. Without thinking about it any longer, Naruto decided to clean himself up and go to bed.

Timeskip

Morning

After class

Naruto's pov

Fuck, I couldnt sleep well last night....I can't get that image of Sasuke on top of me like that...the look on his face.

GAH!? NO NO NO NO NO!!! THAT WAS GROSS! I WAS ONLY HORNY! THAT'S WHY! SOMETHING LIKE THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!

"NARUTO HONEY!" I felt someone jump onto me....Kiba.

"What do you want?" I sighed heavily.

"What? can't say hello to one of my best friends?" Kiba pouted at me.

"Sorry, I am not in a playull mood right now."

"Oh? got the hangover blues?" Kiba asked me. It's not that I have hangover blues...I just feel...weird about that fact that me and Sasuke almost had sex...

"Well?" Kiba waved in my face.

"I'm fine...just a bit fuzzy head...class was not so fun." I lied.

"Well last night was a bummer too. I mean, that guy Shino didn't even want to flirt with me in general...usually every guy...straight or gay would love to at least play around with me."

Ew...gotta love Kiba but...he is kind of a whore....

"Well either way I would not let you have sex in my apartment." Just thinking about it makes me want to gag...

"Oh c'mon Naruto! I know you and Sasuke must've at least cuddled with each other last night! As bros of course!"

Without hesitation, I choked onto my own spit while hitting Kiba on the shoulder, feeling my face getting hot.

"Speak of the devil! Sasuke!"

I looked up to see Sasuke who was walking with Shino and Neji. I locked with his eyes for only a second...before he immediatly walked passed me....wait walk passed me...?

"Uhhhh Sasuke?" Kiba looked at them confusingly.

Did he just ignore me?

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading!

Later!