deja vu

3rd pov

"Did you just get up?" Sasuke asked while Naruto was flushed.

"Y-yeah...I had a nightmare..." Naruto laughed awkwardly.

"Nightmare? Wouldn't that keep you up at night instead of making you sleep in?" Sasuke questioned.

"Doesn't matter...WAIT!? If you're here...then that means." Naruto looked at the time and realized it was the afternoon.

"Shit?! I slept in long! My class!" Naruto jumped as he quickly grabbed his things.

"Later tonight we should watch a movie since we couldn't last night-"

"That sounds great! But I have a date!" Naruto freaked as he ran out, leaving Sasuke confused.

"Date?"

Time skip

Naruto's pov

A DATE!? WHY DID I SAY THAT!? I DONT HAVE A DATE WITH ANYONE! I FREAKED OUT BECAUSE OF THAT DREAM!?

I don't want to go home! I can't! Then again I can't be walking around the university all day...Shikamaru is busy and who knows when Kiba will be done with whatever Kiba does....

Sakura...I can ask her out...but I'm scared that I've already lost her to Sasuke. No I can't think like that! I'll go see her!

I ran all the way to the medical heath building. I looked around, and in luck I found Sakura just coming out of class.

"Sakura!" I smiled.

"Oh Naruto!" She's blushing at me! Good sign!

"What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"Well....I want to hangout with you! Wanna grab lunch?"

She looked at me and thought about it for a second. She then smiled and gave me a thumbs up that she's up for it.

"Sweet!"

And so...

3rd pov

"So you like just regular milk?" Naruto asked Sakura who was drinking her glass of milk.

"Well...yeah, what did you expect the flavour of milk I'd drink?" She asked confused.

"Well..strawberry." Naruto realized how dumb he sounded.

"Is it because I have pink hair?" Sakura laughed as she ate her sandwich.

"Well yeah! I mean c'mon! You wear pink clothes! You're phone case is pink AND you have a pink binder!" Naruto listed all of Sakura's things.

"Heh, that's not the only thing I have pink. Sakura then grabbed her phone and opened up her contacts list. She then showed Naruto her screen.

"Is that my contact! It's pink...and says...Naruto♡!!!!!" The blond blushed as he looked at Sakura who was smiling.

"W-well then I guess that settles it...you're obsessed with pink." Naruto laughed.

"Hehe...we should hangout like this again sometime!" Sakura suggested as she continued to eat her sandwich. Naruto smiled as he slowly nodded.

"We should make it a da-" Naruto stopped his sentence as he looked behind Sakura to see Sasuke walking in.

"Gah?!" Naruto jumped as he noticed Sasuke walking towards them. Sakura looked behind her and seen a big shadow.

"Eh? Oh! Sasuke-kun!" Sakura smiled as Sasuke just looked at her.

"Naruto...you promised me that you'd show me a movie you've been dying to watch..." Sasuke spoke Japanese.