Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Y/n's POV

You landed on the floor with a thud, not being able to collect your balance in time. Your skin was met with grass and trees. You stood up, wiping the dirt of your dress before looking around in awe. You've never seen such a beautiful place, you've only ever seen these places in books.

You stood up, glancing down at your stained, white, etherial dress before walking down the grass path. You watched how the birds danced under the moonlight and how the breeze moved the leaves in a gentle manner. You loved it. It was like a dream.

A bright blew glow from the amulet caught your eye to see it was as bright as a star. You tried not to think to much of it, but that was until the blue light emerged from the amulet. You watched in shock as it circled your body.

Your stained dress began to change shape and colour, feeling more comfortable by the second. You had to cover your eyes from the sudden brightness before it soon faded away.

You looked down to see that the dress had turned into a beautiful, F/C kimono, which made you blend in more with were you where. You thought for a moment before remembering the traditional kimonos people wore in the Taisho Era.

" I'm in Japan,"

You cheered in excitement as the bushes rattled, gaining your attention. You thought it was going to be an animal or a person, but you were wrong.

A weird human shaped creature walked out of the bushes. The figure had six arms and four eyes. It's claws were as sharp as knives and its mouth dribbled endlessly.

For the first time, you've felt fear overwhelm you like a tornado. You didn't recall non human creatures existing in the human world, there wasn't an explanation at to why it was here.

Being lost in thought from fear and confusion, you didn't notice it swiping its claws mid air, causing it to slash your stomach. You winced and fell on the floor at the impact as blood soaked through the kimono.

Before you could use your power against it, a boy with a mis matched haori came at the speed of lightning. He slashed the creature's neck without a sweat or a problem. You watched in shock as the creature slowly turned to ash.

He walked over to you before glancing at your deep wound,
" Are you okay?"

You sweat dropped at his sudden question, since it was quite obvious that you weren't okay. He sighed heavily before scooping you up in bridal style, making you feel like a little kid. You were surprised by his strength before he ran at an inhuman speed towards a different place.

A few minutes later, you arrived at an estate that was surrounded by a beautiful garden. You glanced at him in confusion as a woman with a butterfly clip and haori walked out with a fake smile.

She giggled,
" Ara Ara, I see you've finally made a friend, Tomioka?"

You raised your eyebrow at her sudden saying, noticing how the guy's heart rate increased from shame. All gods and goddesses knew what humans were feeling, it was like reading a book for them.

He placed you on the ground,
" She has been wounded heavily, make sure to treat her,"

He then left in the blink of an eye. You noticed the girl roll her eyes before taking your arm and walking you into the estate. Since he left, her aura was radiating nothing but kindness and worry.

She asked,
" What happened with the demon?"

Demon? It was a demon? You thought to yourself before clearing your throat, thinking of the first lie that came to your mind,
" I went star gazing, and after a while, it appeared,"

She guided you into a room as you sat and made yourself comfortable on the hospital bed. The atmosphere was very different from what you were used to, it wasn't all shiny and royal looking. It was normal. You liked normal.

She undid a bit of your kimono to reach your stomach to see the large, deep wounds. It reached from your waist to a few centimeters away from your belly button. You may be a goddess, but even primordial beings get scars.

You watched as she stitched up the wound, wincing every few minutes from the sharp pricks in your skin. In total, you needed 30 stitches to close them properly.

Once she was done, she let you rest for the night, leaving you to drown in your thoughts. Demons were never highlighted or talked about in the council meetings, mainly because you were there on some occasions. Did they not know that humans suffer and still do? Or did they know and kept it secret?

You rubbed your temples in frustration before tucking yourself in the duvet more. It felt as if you were lying on a big marshmallow. The last thing you knew was that your eyes began to feel heavy and you fell asleep.