Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Y/n's POV

The next few days have been really rough for you. Muichiro barely spoke to you, and if he did, he would be telling you he was going on a mission. You've barely slept and ate, which began to affect you physically.

From the lack of energy, it had been affecting your power. You could barely use it without collapsing to the floor in exhaustion. Muichiro noticed this, but didn't say anything. He wanted to do so, but he felt to angry and betrayed.

He decided to go to the love hashira for some advice, since she was the only person who could give him valid information.

He told her everything, excluding the part that you were a goddess from another realm. She responded with a kind smile,
" Love can be shown in many different kinds of ways, whether it's anger, sadness, or compassion. It seems that Y/n has been expressing her true love to you all this time, even without her realising it,"

She sipped her tea before continuing, taking a bite of some mochi in the process,
" Forced love is fearful for some people. They're scared that they will get hurt, and more importantly, scared that the person they truly love will get hurt. She had a reason to keep it from you, which is why you should forgive her before it's to late,"

Muichiro processed her words before thanking her and running off as fast as he could back to the estate. Due to his inhuman speed and agility, he reached his estate in less than 30 minutes.

He found you leant against the garden porch with your knees up to your chest. He had noticed the bags under your eyes and your messy hair, but in a way, he still thought you looked adorable.

He walked over to you before kneeling down and pulled you into a hug. His action surprised you, leaving you frozen in his embrace. Tears formed and pricked your eyes when he told you he had forgiven you.

You wrapped your arms around him before crying into his shoulder, wanting nothing more but to feel safe and happy again. He began to calm you down whilst cupping your cheek and wiping the tears with his thumb.

You just hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go of him. Your head was against his chest with your arms wrapped around him. You focused on his heart beat, slowly calming down by the second.

He kissed your temple, letting you fall asleep on him, the days of exhaustion soon catching up to you. He leant against the fence wall of his porch with you on top of him, sleeping like an adorable baby.

He stroked and played with your hair whilst you slept, finding it amusing how you smiled slightly in your sleep. He was blind that he couldn't see how much you loved him. Mainly because he doesn't understand emotions, at least not yet.

                    ////////————-/////////

You woke up to the smell of ramen, making you jolt up from the sudden smell. You looked around to see you were on the porch, in your futon. Muichiro must have moved your futon here for you to rest in.

You got up and followed the smell of udon to see Muichiro was staring at a cooking book with a confused and moody aura. You glanced at the worktop, to see the udon being cooked in a strange way.

You held in a laugh at Muichiro's attempt to make udon, which was adorable. He noticed your presence before letting out a sigh,
" Please help,"

You laughed whilst nodding. You kissed his cheek before sorting out his mess, ignoring how he watched your every move like a hawk with their prey. He was curious about where he went wrong, only to find out that he misread the timing and the technique of the cooking.

You smiled at Muichiro,
" It will be ready in 10 minutes,"

He nodded before thanking you for your help, earning you with a peck on the lips. You thought back to the warning Minato gave you before he disappeared, which was concerning. You may hate the guy, but you knew him well.

When he hates something or there is a problem, he will want to get rid of it immediately. He's like a boar, once he sets his mind to something, he won't rest until it's done.

" What's on your mind?"

Your thoughts were interrupted by Muichiro, who sounded concerned, even if it was just for a split moment. You sighed before resting your head on his shoulder,
" It's about Minato, I'm worried that he's planning something bad. His warning, I can't get it out of my head,"

He wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you into a hug, letting you melt into his warm embrace. He rocked you side to side in a slow pace, trying his best to comfort you,
" No matter what he does or tries, I will always protect you. In life and in death,"

You nodded, thanking him,
" Same with you, "