Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Y/n's POV

You felt as if you were in a deep hole within your mind that you couldn't get out off. Your body refuses to work with you, feeling like you've been hit by a bus. So all you just had to do was wait until you could.

You soon opened your eyes, feeling the exhaustion of over using your power wash over you. It was like you had been beaten repeatedly by a hammer. You glanced beside you to see Muichiro sleeping beside you whilst holding your hand in his.

Your movement made him wake up, his eyes widening in surprise once he saw you staring back at him. Tears pricked his eyes as he clung to you, almost as if he was going to lose you once again.

He sobbed,
" I - I remember, my past. I had a twin brother called Yuichiro,"

You slowly hugged him back, ignoring the terrible ache in your body. He quietly sobbed into your chest, letting all the rage and emotions he kept inside to be free. Him remembering his past was allowing him to show emotion again.

/////////————//////////

You had officially recovered. You walked into the throne room to see your Mother stood there with all the gods in the room, who were smiling at you.

Confused, you looked around before asking,
" Mother, what's going on?"

She responded,
" For your bravery in saving your kingdom, we have a gift for you,"

She grabbed a small glass bottle that was the shape of a cloud from a pillow a maid was holding before smashing it below your feet. You watched as a familiar glow emerged from inside the shattered bottle before it began to engulf you.

" Your immortality,"

You felt the power flow through your veins before hugging your Mother tightly. You thanked her, never feeling so happy in your life. You felt someone tap you on the shoulder, causing you to turn around.

You gasped when you saw Muichiro on one knee, holding a dark blue wedding ring box. Inside was a beautiful, white ring that had a mint green gem on, that was shaped as a heart.

Tears pricked your eyes from happiness. Muichiro exclaimed, showing a small smile,
" Y/n L/n. We've known each-other for two whole years now, and they've been the best years of my life. You changed my life for the good. There's no words describing how much I love you. Will you marry me?"

You nodded, ignoring everyone clapping in the room as you hugged him tightly. He chuckled lowly before slipping the ring on your finger. In response, you pulled him into a deep and loving kiss, making him melt into it.

In the end, you both got married and sent the gods into the human realm to defeat Muzan, in which they did. You both became King and Queen of the gods, no longer the daughter of them.

You had found out that Mitsuri became pregnant with Obanai's child after a few years of them dating. Uzui became a Father shortly after, who consisted of twins from Makio and a baby each from his other wives.

///////————-///////

20 years later

" So, you were a human, Father?"

You glanced down at your 7 year old daughter, who was sat on your lap. Her hair was as long as Muichiro's hair with beautiful mint green eyes. Her hair colour was yours but had mint green ends. She smiled up at you in excitement.

You chuckled, looking up at Muichiro,
" He certainly was,"

" Then, how did you meet?"

You looked at your 9 year old son, who looked exactly like his Father, other than him having your eyes. Muichiro responded,
" That's a very long story, "

The End

Thank you for reading this fanfic! I really hoped you enjoyed it!