Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Y/n's POV

" What?! Are you serious? She's the worst, most evil sorcerer in the realm of the gods!"

You looked at the ground in guilt, but still shocked at the news. You never knew your Aunt as well as you thought. Some of the kindest people can always be a true villain within.

Yet, you still don't regret meeting her and trading your immortality, without her, you wouldn't have met Muichiro. You told them this, making them both sigh from your stubbornness.

Before anyone could say anything, the doors of the throne room barged open. Minato, who had a trail of blood flowing down his forehead, stomped in with an angry expression.

He yelled,
" There's no way a pathetic human is marrying such a beautiful woman!"

You could sense Muichiro getting pissed off by the second from his presence, making you hold his hand tighter. Your Father narrowed his eyes at him,
" Who are you to question the King?"

His voice was demanding and intimidating, and yet, Minato only cared about marrying you. You gripped the dagger that was hidden in your kimono before waiting for the opening thread.

At the flash of lightning, you stabbed him in the heart, letting the poison do its job to his body. You glared at him with nothing but hate and anger,
" This was for nearly killing Muichiro,"

Minato dropped to the floor, his veins turning green from the poison as he choked on his breath. His body went stiff before fully collapsing, his heart that was once immortal, now gone.

You placed the dagger on his back before walking back over to Muichiro and held his hand once again. He pecked you on the cheek, ignoring the fact that you just killed someone.

Your Father looked between the two of you, sensing the love and adoration you had between one and other,
" I guess there's no separating you two. I accept
Muichiro being your future husband,"

You thanked him with a bright and excited smile, hugging Muichiro tightly in response. The guards dragged Minato's dead body out of the throne room with dull expressions.

                 /////////—————-/////////

A few days later

Being human was difficult. Whenever you got cut, it would have to be stitched up from your lack of healing abilities. You always left hungry, but you thought that was just normal since it was the same as being a Goddess.

You and Muichiro now share a room, since your bed is big enough to fit two people in. The word got out about the death of Minato and you've never seen the kingdom so relieved.

You and Muichiro planned on how to kill Muzan Kibutsuji. You came up with a plan off sending all the powerful gods to go down and kill him. Muzan may be powerful, but he isn't as close as wielding the power of a God.

Meanwhile, Minato's family was filled with fury and anger towards your family. They despised that you killed their family member for another guy and wanted revenge. Nothing could hold back their thirst of revenge. On their wall, is a picture of you with a dagger sliced through your face, pinning the picture to the wall.

" We attack tomorrow,"

/////////————/////////

You sent letters out to the other gods about the situation with Muzan Kibutsuji, letting them know the problem that's happening in the human world.

A pair of arms wrapped around you from behind, pulling you towards their body in a comforting manner. Muichiro rested his chin on your shoulder,
" Are you alright?"

You nodded, leaning into his touch almost immediately,
" I'm fine, just stressed,"

He hummed in response before kissing your temple. Throughout the past few days, you've barely got any sleep. All because you wanted the fall of one demon king.

Muichiro knew this and decided to make you take a nap. He led you on the bed before lying beside you and pulled you close. You rested your head on his chest, letting his wrap his arms around you.

He whispered,
" Go to sleep for a bit,"

You nodded before drifting off into a deep sleep, his body warmth engulfing you like a blanket. Soon, he fell asleep with you.