Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Y/n's POV

Your whole world crashed down when you saw Muichiro lying on the floor in a pool of his own blood. A hidden rage that boiled in the pit of your stomach emerged at the sight.

" Minato!"

He turned around, only to get punched in the face. The hit caused him to fall to the floor as you kneed him in the groin. Your amulet glowed as you activated your power before knocking him unconscious into an endless nightmare.

You ran over to Muichiro, your breathing going out of control from worry and fear. Ripping of a piece of your haori, you placed it on the deep wound.

You sobbed,
" You're going to be okay, alright? Just, Just stay with me!"

You noticed the dark green liquid that was mixed with his blood. You recognized the substance, which made you sob more. You tried to ignore the true fact that he was going to die, but you were to stubborn to admit it.

" I did warn you, didn't I?"

You flinched to see your Auntie stood in the shade, leant against the tree with her arms crossed. As a reflex, you brought Muichiro closer to you.

She sighed before walking towards you,
" A life for a life, or both lives go down. You have made the price of coming to the human world,"

You shook your head, tears streaming like waterfalls,
" No! I don't want to lose him!"

She just hummed in response, as if she was expecting you to say that,
" You can save him, you know? But as always, there's a price,"

You were desperate. Your Aunt knew that, which was why she was taking it as an advantage. You swallowed the lump forming in your throat, noticing how Muichiro was slowly closing his eyes.

You asked,
" What's the payment?"

She chuckled, which sounded more evil than you'd thought,
" Something that all gods and goddesses have. You can transfer it to him,"

You stared at Muichiro in realization. You wondered what your parents would think if you didn't possess the thing that made you a goddess. You wondered what would happen to your kingdom without you.

" My immortality,"

Your Aunt just pouted in a playful manner,
" Life's full of tough choices, ain't it?"

( A/N: Ursula, that you? 😂🤨)

Your grip tightened on Muichiro, hearing his heart beat slowly fade made you panic. You accepted the payment, causing her to laugh in success. You knew she was up to something, but all you could think about was the safety of Muichiro.

She tapped your forehead before a wave of weakness hit you like a wave. You fell to the floor from pain. You felt as if your body was on fire. Your skin glowed as a F/C aura emerged from you and disappeared into Muichiro's body.

You watched as his wounds slowly healed up and the sound of his heart beat increased. You sighed in relief before passing out from the adrenaline rush.

//////———-//////

You woke up to a banging headache with your body feeling way weaker than usual. It felt as heavy as lead. You looked beside you to see a concerned Daichi, who was petting a small rabbit that was in his grasp.

His eyes widened once he saw you was awake before engulfing you into a tight embrace,
" Y/n! I was so worried. You're lucky you're only 16 years in god years otherwise you would have turn to ash from old age!"

You apologized as the shoji door opened, to reveal Muichiro. His eyes were red and puffy and yet he still managed to remain an emotionless expression. He didn't waste anytime to pull you into a tight hug.

You noticed how his aura has changed drastically. It wasn't calm like any human's was, it was more vibrant and powerful. At the moment, you didn't think of it, you could only think about his safety.

He pulled away from the hug,
" You gave up your immortality for me?"

You nodded, sending him a kind smile, wiping the tear that managed to escape his eye,
" Love makes you do crazy things,"

He snuggled into your chest as you wrapped your arms around him, knowing that he wants to have some attention from all the stress. He relaxed into your warmth instantly like a big teddy bear.

You thought back to Minato trying to kill your lover, and for once, you wanted to take his advice. Problems need to be erased, and he was in the way.