Your Safe.

Tom's P.O.V

Tord pulled my hair, "OW! That HURTS you communist!" I yelled.

"I don't understand how the tail just went away? Have you heard the monster's voice?" He questioned.

"No, not since the one time." I sat on the edge of Tords bed with science-y looking tools around me. It made me wonder just what the hell it is that his parents do for the government.

"I'm working on something right now to keep it contained, in the meantime you Thomas, need to go to school."

"And you don't?!" I threw back.

"I can do what I want," He grinned, "Besides, do you want a cure or not?"

I huffed, "Okay whatever but you better be done by the time I get back!" I caught up with Matt and Edd and we all drove to school together. I just told them that Tord's parents said they needed his help with something so he had to stay home. They accepted the answer and he did seem genuine yesterday but it was still all just kinda weird.

"Oh Tom, I've been meaning to tell you Matt and I are going to help with some ASB stuff after school. I asked Tord to come pick you up."

"Wh--I'm not five!"

"Tom we've been over this, you shouldn't be alone." He turned to me, "You know I worry."

Here comes the guilt, "Okay, but just this once!"

"Aw man, someone took my spot!" Matt frowned. He drove the car around the parking lot, "Sure seems like a lot more cars huh,"

"Yeah you're right," Edd agreed, "But it is almost the end of the year so lots more people are getting their license." I peeked out the window, they were right. Matt parked the car and we went out different ways.

~Time skip to 6th period~

I had English 6th period and it couldn't have been more boring and terrible to sit through. We had a sub, I don't even remember her name, she's been here for about 2 weeks. Apparently, the old teacher got sick and retired like that. He was a pretty old man I guess. So she's filling in until the school year ends. The bell rang and packed up my bag. Everyone got out of the class quickly and seemed to hate it as much as I do.

"Excuse me, Tom, right?"

"Yeah?" I slipped my backpack over my shoulders and approached her desk.

"I wanted to ask you a few questions about the essay, could you stay after class a minute?"

Essay? I thought, I don't even remember writing one, but I don't remember a lot from this class. "Yeah," I responded.

"Are you sure today works? I wouldn't want to keep any parents waiting."

Commie can wait. "Yeah no I'm all good don't worry. So what about my essay?"

"Right over there on that bookshelf, could you grab the black one that says rhetorical structure?" I nodded and looked through the books while her heels clicked toward the door. She shut it then there was a click.

"Where is it?" I muttered. I thought to myself more about the essay, was it something we wrote with the old teacher? I was so lost in thought I didn't notice her behind me.

"Did you find it?"
My face reddened, did she unbutton her shirt? That wasn't there before was it? Since when did she have boo-- "Uh n-no" I stammered.

"Oh your cute when you stutter~"

"E-Excuse me--" Her hands pinned me to the wall, "W-What t-the hell wh-what are you--"