Days remaining: 1

Tom's P.O.V

I groaned and rolled over rubbing my eyes, I felt the blanket over my body and my eyes jolted open. My legs kicked as my eyes frantically scanned the room. "My room? When did I--"

"You're awake." Tord leaned his back against my door with his arms crossed. His eyes studied mine. I said nothing. "What exactly do you remember from last night?" I held my finger out as if to tell him to wait a minute, I opened my drawer and grabbed a bottle. I quickly popped the lid off and then chugged effortlessly, Tord snatched the bottle from my lips. "What the hell are you doing?!" He yelled.

"I wasn't done." I sneered.

"Now you are."

I got up from my bed and coldly chuckled. "Oh am I Tordy~? That's so funny because I didn't know I took orders from you." I stepped closer to him and he stepped back, "In fact, I don't even know who you are." I pushed him, "What the hell was all that last night?! I didn't ask you to save my ass! If you don't remember it's your fault I was there in the first place. If you never came here I would be normal!" I started to yell and lose my temper, "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO OR WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE!"

Tension hung like a cloud in the room, it was so thick I could take a pair of scissors and cut it. He cleared his throat and looked at me, "What do you remember from last night?" The tone in his voice was different, it was like he was talking to me as if he was superior, as if he was something more than anyone knew. Something like what I saw yesterday. . . Was it really real?

"Look I-I don't know who or what the hell you are but why were they people dressed like soldiers? Why were they there? Why were they talking to you and--... an w-why were they .. why were they listening to you?"

He sighed and fidgeted with his fingers. "Thomas, that lady, Her name is Natasha J. Karenina. She goes by Mrs. Smith in the classrooms. She is of high rank in the Black Army. We believe she is one of the leaders' right hands."

"We?"

"Thomas ... you're already too involved. This has to stay between us, for Edd and Matt's sake. I cannot put more of you in harm's way. The Black Army is one of four. I'm the leader of the Red Army.." I didn't know whether to laugh, or yell, or cry, my brain didn't seem to understand. "I was picked at a young age, things should have never happened so soon but the Black Army killed the last Red Leader and I was next in line. I came to this town as somewhere to lay low for a while I-"

He looked at me and stopped, he must have seen the terrified look on my face, I clenched my hands to stop them from shaking, "Did you ... m-my parents, the the the thirty people that died.. did you kill them?"

"Thomas, I'm um, I'm afraid your parents were caught helping the black army, we don't know much but they had some sort of relationship with them," I backed away stunned, "I had no other choice. Dammit just listen!" He raised his voice and approached me, "All those people were plotting against my army and a team that went rogue! They wanted to kill my soilers! To kill me! They were spies for the black army! They all came to this town to hide, we had to destroy them before they got out with my armies files-" I stumbled back and lost my footing.

Tord came to my aid and caught me as I fell, "Stay away from me you communist! Don't touch me!" my mind was pounding. "..If you're really some warlord, why..why w-why are you still here?"

"Tom breakfast is ready!" Edd called from downstairs.

"That is why," Tord responds. "Natasha is planning something tonight at Prom. As of now, she doesn't know I go to the High School but she will have a suspicion of our relations. My army will be on standby in every nook and cranny possible outside the school, she's trying to start a war. Not just in this town, but throughout the world. And this is her starting point. The black army has been waiting for years to make their move and this is it. The world isn't going to go back to normality any time soon. I don't know what will come after tonight, even if my Army stops her. But, unfortunately, you are of high prize and all the armys have got to have heard word by now about you."