Bridge of memories

Tom's P.O.V

  I didn't know where I was going but I didn't want to go back. I drove in front of my, I guess now, old house. I stopped and looked at it. A light drizzle started to fall from the cloudy skies. I parked my bike and stepped inside the empty place. I grabbed a few things and put them in a box, Tommy bear, a few checkered items, I put Susan in my gutair backpack case and strapped it around my back. Just before I walked out I noticed a picture on the floor. I picked it up and stared at it, my eyes trembled. It was one of the only good memories I had of my parents, it was a picture of all of us together. A small smile found it's way on my face. I grabbed the picture and put it in my box. I taped it up and hooked it on the back of my motorcycle. I locked the door and took one last look at the house. I sighed and drove down the road, the light turned red. I wasn't sure what lane to go to.
     I could go to Edds house, they're probably getting there right now but...just a little while wouldn't hurt.
    I got out of the turing lane and went straight. I stopped at a small bridge covered in green. No one really knew it existed, it was hidden and forgotten. A raging river ran a few yards underneath it. The river ran out to a large body of water a few miles away. "Brings back memories." I say. But only the tree's and the wind would hear me. Whenever I was being chased by bullies I duck out here for awhile. I pulled out a flask and took a swing. In fact I chugged the whole thing down, I didn't want to think about my problems right now, I didn't want to think period. I looked over the bridge, "I wonder.." the waters rapidly swirled through the rocks. The water was probably below freezing at this point. A headache started pounding,
     I drank too much, damn! At least I'm not stupid drunk, yet. Either I walk this bike over there or I call Edd to get me. And that one's definitely out of the question. I kicked up the stand down on my bike, *snap* my heart jumped. "H-Hello?" Nothing. What was I expecting? Some killer? Don't be stupid Tom, your just drunk! *snap*

I turned around, fear was practically dripping off of me. "Hey." A gruff voice said. I jumped and fell on the hard stone.
   Why does he look so familiar? He was are waiter! What the hell is he doing out here? "Listen, your pal is a bad liar and I'm gonna have use you to get to him. No hard feelings."

"Wha-" there was a hard impact across my face, I could taste the blood forming in my mouth. My body fell on the floor.

"Well look at that. I guess freaks like you don't put up much of a fight."
    You know what? I'm done with everyone's shit! All of it. I'm done being jerks target. I slipped my hand in my pocket. He leaned down, "Your worthless--AHHH!" He screamed as I jabbed the pocket knife down his face.

"Aww, looks like thats gonna scar. But hey, we can be freaks together right?" I smirked. He kicked me in the stomach. I threw up on the floor as I painfully held my head.

"We can't kill him yet, not until he gets here. Figure out a way to make him listen." Two big guys walked up to me with with a sillotte of a bottle and a sickening smirk.

As I struggled to get out of the men's grip my phone dinged,
      No, no, nonononono!
  The man walked up to me and grabbed my phone out if my pocket, "Looks like you gotta little text, hm? Don't worry I'll respond for you, let's see, I'm busy, leave me alone, I just went out to get some groceries. I might be out for awhile traffics really slowed down. I gotta go. How does that sound?"

"I SWEAR IF YOU LAY A HAND ON EITHER OF THEM!!" I screamed. He grabbed my jaw, I cried out in pain as he squeezed it tighter.

"You'll what? God, your pathetic!" He scoffed. "You know, it's pretty damn cold but your tuff, right? Let's see how long you can stand it." He laughed then looked at his goons, they stripped off my clothes leaving me in only my boxers. I squirmed as the freezing air touched my bare skin, the icy cold rain drops slithered down my body.  The man towered over me as he held a bottle to my lips and a knife to my chest, "Drink." His cold voice echoes through the night.
  I was forced to drink bottle after bottle as tears slipped down my frozen cheecks. When I was little my parents would force my to drink like this for thier own amusement. I gagged and chocked, n-not again! The man pressed the knife in my skin, more tears fell as I countiued to chug. I threw my head against the bridge in defeat, all I wanted to do now was the same thing I thought about every day.