O N E

Cancer's POV

It was like any other morning with me waking up with my mother slightly shaking me. I quickly got up, greeted her and told here that I would meet her downstairs after I get ready. She nodded and stepped out the room.

Next, I ran out the balcony to witness the beautiful sea get lit up by the radiant sunlight. After a good 10 minutes, I took a shower and went forward to pick an outfit. I was in my closet picking out which outfit would suit the day when Seth, dad's assistant came in after knocking on the door ang getting permission from me.

"Good morning Seth. How are doing and what is the urgent matter?" I Asked all together while trying to behave mannerly and wore a soft smile. "Good morning Lady Cancer. I am good, thank you for asking. My father wanted me to inform you about the upcoming meeting in the palace. He said you have no choice but to tag along." Seth replied. I internally groaned and thanked Seth for telling me and sent him off.

I am Cancer and this is one of my usual Thursday. Wake up, dress up, attend a meeting, get lectures from dad and finally sleep. But what I don't understand is that today is Monday so why a meeting today? I shrugged as I mentally prepared myself to face those faces again. Well, at the bright side, atleast Pisces will be there and maybe even Scorpio, the painter's daughter but she stays out of royal matters.

I grabbed a white mid-length dress with a silver embroided moon and some star patterns on it. I chose a pair of fairy flats to go with them and let my hair loose with just a single moon pin holding my hair back. After grabbing my hand bag, I walked downstairs to see my mother and father.

I sat down at the right of my father and infront of my mother. "Good morning mom, Good morning dad" I said. My parents then smiled softly at me and my father spoke up after clearing his throat "Cancer, as you might be informed already, we are going to have to leave for the palace instantly after breakfast." I nodded but everyone knew that I didn't like going there much "Now, I know that you don't like being a part of meetings but I am sure you will like this one. Maybe, your thoughts and opinions be heard by the people." I jerked up at that sentence "what are you saying dad? All I think about is peace between the realms"

My father nodded in agreement "The royals have been thinking about it. And they want to talk and discuss about this matter." I just gazed at him in turn. Peace and the royals? I am pretty sure Pisces brought that up. "Okay, so does it mean I have to change?" "Not really, your dress is beautiful." My mother assured me and said that she will come as well. "Cora? You were just saying that you wanted to stay back-" my father was paused by my mother "Honey, a person can change their mind. And anyway, I want to see my daughter present herself." I smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

"Oh, would you look at the time? Let's finish up and get going." My father recalled.

After breakfast, we all sat down in the carriage that was waiting for us and arrived at the castle.

The castle was huge and had a huge path to the underwater world in the center. The place was covered vines all over and shells and sand surrounded the palace. The meeting was about to begin in an hour and so, I wandered off to find the prince, Pisces.

After looking for him for ages, I found him in the royal art studios with Scorpio?! She hates coming here though...

Pisces' POV

"Another meeting?" Scorpio asked me as she finished giving her knight painting a last stroke "Why was this held and what was sooo important that I was dragged out of my house to come here?" She continued in an annoyed tone.

"Well" I said, not taking my eyes off the painting "Apparently, it is for the teenagers like us who are often dragged into royal matters and share our opinions on various matters. I am gonna say that I want the permit yo run away."