T h i r t e e n

Scorpio's POV

I had decided to not sleep last night. It's only been 4-5 hours I've been back and I think it's safe to say that I can work With a few cups of coffee without sleeping. I had sent a letter to Cance and Pi 3 hours ago And I had gotten a reply 30 minutes after. I'm pretty sure that they'll never tell my parents, which is exactly how it should be, who knows they might tell the king about it and I despise him. I was preparing some sandwiches for myself right now, sipping coffee from my cup now and then along.

Last night was hectic and chaotic. Well, atleast I got to know one of weaknesses: Aries's eyes. Too fucking bright and sparkly. I've never been a fan of shiny things but his eyes were just too... Uh, what's the best way to say this? Captivating? Yeah, Captivating. We introduced ourselves to each other, though that Leo guy had already done that for me and Gemini. I don't trust him one bit, I mean who would trust Someone who isn't from your realm yet knows everything about you? I think Gemini feels the same, though I felt that he was all for this.

The plan they made was not that bad, and the first step for me was to successfully get out of the Water Realm and get- the three Earth idiots? Yeah them. But here comes the twist. The water Realm isn't exactly sympathetic with the invaders from the other realms and the ones who try to get out. Ending up in prison is one of them. And if you don't have a good civil record, It's worse. That's a risk i'm not willing to take. And it's not like I want to help them. Technically, I am free now and They don't get to make me obey. Those idiots were dumber than I thought. In simple words, I'll not sneak out.

I cut the cucumber into thin slices and put them all into a bowl and moved onto the onions. As soon as I placed my knife on the surface of the onion, I felt something watching me. I didn't turn back, just rolled my eyes to the back and scanned the room. Looks like no one was inside.

Probably outside.

I grabbed my knife for protection, stretching my arms and fingers and braced myself to kick some @ss first thing in the morning. Not to mention I am already in a pissed mood. I silently made my way to the backyard's see through door and slowly slid it open as to not risk this person being aware of my presence. I stepped out and looked both ways as well as the roof and the tree, That's where those three got to me in the first place. I walked to the edge and peered over to the side.

And there I saw a person with a black cloak. They looked quite tall, which wasn't really a problem for me, I'm pretty tall for a female too, 5'6. I crept up behind them and kept my 6 inch cutting knife on the back of their neck.

"Who are you, Robber?" I sneered at this person, and they let out a laugh. "Robber? Why would I out of all people rob you?" They turned their head towards and as soon as I saw them and I quickly withdrew my knife and heaved out a sigh of relief. "Virgo, you cannot just sneak into someone's backyard. What if you get caught? You'll end up in prison." Virgo just shrugged. "If you think sneaking into your backyard wasn't right, then you should be worrying whose up in your cottage." My eyes widened,"what do you mean by-" but I got cut off by a crashing sound, as if something had fallen and smashed into tiny pieces. "I mean that." Virgo replied.

I wasted no time in dragging Virgo into my house and making him sit on the dining table. I made my way upstairs to two voices whispering to each other back to back. "What do you mean by 'I don't know'?! You have to help me out!" A frantic voice whisper-yelled at the other, who whispered back, "I don't know means that I simply don't know how to fix this. Besides, why should I help you precisely? I did not break it." "You saw me tripping over the table and gravity made it fall, which practically makes you an alibi." "That's not how it works!" "Yes it is you stupid m-" "What the fuck." I stepped upto the broken shards of a vase scattered on the ground. Two blue oleanders and some soil was there as well.