T w e l v e

That One Air Atom POV (Yes, They are back in business.)

"And here I thought you were on my side!" Scorpio exclaimed. "You're helping out our kidnappers. Are you out of your mind?" Gemini deadpanned at her. "Scorp, I really want to go home y'know? So helping them sneak in is not a difficult thing." He reasoned with her but she just scoffed. "You could get caught. Moreover, there's six of them. How are you going to help all of them sneak inside." "Well I-" Gemini got cut off in mid air by Leo.

"C'mon Scorpio! You know I really won't mind sending over those paintings and sketches you made of the Water king and Queen over to them." Leo blackmailed her. Scorpio gasped, "Did you search my f*cking house?" "I did search your f*cking house." He replied. Scorpio groaned loudly, "fine! But I'm not responsible for anything."

"Great! So to avoid further confusion, I'll introduce everyone here!" He cheered and pointed at the Earth trio. "These three are from the Earth Realm. The girl is Capricorn, the princess, the white haired guy is Virgo, The Book Keeper's son and that's Taurus, the Duke's son." Capricorn waved at them, grabbing Taurus wrist and making him wave too while he grinned awkwardly. Meanwhile Virgo was still sneering at Leo, Sagittarius and Aries. If this was about sneaking into a ball between two realms, he should've Known better than letting Capricorn and Taurus come here. "As I said earlier, that's Sag and Aries, the siblings from The Fire Royals. And I am Leo, the Royal Designer! We are from the Fire Realm." Leo completed.

"Okay now that this is settled, will you let my hands free? The rope isn't exactly comfortable." Scorpio asked, and Aries replied. "Sure-" But Sagittarius put her arm infront of him, to stop him from doing so. "Yeah no I Don't trust you with being loose. You might try to kill us. Bare handed." "Fair Enough." Scorpio agreed, slumping Back down on her chair. "What about me?" Gemini asked. "Mhm, I suppose you won't harm us. You already look hella shook." Sagittarius withdrew her hand, letting Aries go to Gemini and untie him. Upon being free, he got up and rubbed his wrists to feel them. "Freedom!" He exclaimed joyfully.

Virgo spoke up After a long time. "You three. Explain." He scowled, indicating he felt pissed. Capricorn nodded, "we want a proper explanation!" And Taurus nodded too briefly. Sagittarius sighed and explained. "We got to know that, a few days ago, the Water Realm had sent an offer of peace between their realm and The Air Realm. The Air royals accepted and invited the Water people to a week's stay in their Realm. Tomorrow's the welcoming ball. So, we kidnapped them, because we know that they are well known and friends with the heirs to the throne and planned to ask them to sneak in. It's as simple as that! And because you three are from The Earth Realm, we wanted you to tag along. It's your wish if you want to or not."

Capricorn got excited hearing this, "oh I'm so in." Sagittarius grinned, "I knew you would!! "Virgo looked shocked, "What?! No Capricorn. We will basically be intruding in their celebration. Moreover, We will be in danger. No, absolutely no." He decided and Sagittarius looked uninterested, "I should've known better than to ask you Mr. Grumps." But Virgo didn't reply. Capricorn turned to Taurus. "Taur, what about you? Don't worry, I wont let Scorpio do anything to you and will never leave you all alone there if you come." She offered and Taurus considered it. Should I go or Should I not go? I really don't want to go, I don't want to feel uncomfortable. But I want to see what that Realm looks like... He thought and after a minute he came to a conclusion.

"Fine, I guess I'll come..." he accepted and Capricorn squealed, "Oh thank you thank You thank you!" She hugged him tightly, squeezing him. Taurus became breathless. "Cap- Can't- Breath-" "Oh-" She quickly let him go. "sorry, not sorry!" She giggled. Virgo Just deadpanned. "Taurus, what the f*ck? Are you actually Supporting them?" Taurus nodded. "Ugh, here I thought I could finally get some sleep. I guess I'll have to come to take care of you two. God knows how You will survive there without getting caught."
"Awww, he cares!" Sagittarius squealed. "Shut up." "And bend over!"