T W O

Aquarius' POV

It was a normal Summer morning with the sun shining brightly and clouds not even moving around. I looked down from the window of my chambers and saw the decorations in town. Tonight was the Campfire after all. All the townspeople wait eagerly for this day because around this campfire, people dance, sing, eat and whatnot to have a good celebration.

I chose a white tank top and wore a sleeveless yellow mid-length dress that had butterflies all over the waist and frills at the ends. I slid on my white leggings and climbed downstairs. Maybe I should go bug my bestie and trouble her until she looses her patience, which she hardly does. I was climbing down the stairs when I was greeted by a small girl around the age of 10. I keep forgetting her name...

"Good morning Princess Aquarius!" I smiled at her and greeted her back "Same to you too....." I made a long 'ooooooo' signalling her to tell her name. I knew this girl though, her sister is my best friend. She sighed "Yuva" "oh yeahh Yuva. Do you know where your sister might be?"

She told me that her sister was getting ready to go to town and visit Gemini. Of course, there's not a single day that she does not go to the town. I walked towards her room and barge in, because I am the princess and no one can stop meh. "Ayoo, Sanity Keeper wassup?!" I slam my palm onto the door, making a loud thud. On the vanity, my best friend, Libra, was tying her hair up in a ponytail. She turned around and gave me a soft smile. "Oh, Greetings Aquarius! You are looking fine today."

"When am I not?" I sassed and she chuckled."A little birdie told me that you were going to the Town. Can I come along?" Libra just sighed in turn. "I think you should ask the king and queen. If they allow, then I shall take you along." She then opened the door to her closet. "I am going to search for some scrolls alright? Just stay there and don't touch any of my works." I quickly withdrew my hands from one of her books. How does this girl know everything?!

Just then, a maid came in. "Miss Libra?" I turned to glance at her and she squeaked. "Oh, my apologises Your Majesty. Perhaps I should come later." "No, it's fine." I replied back to make her stay and she obeyed. Libra finally got out of her closet and asked the maid "Nora! How may I be of help?"

"The king and the royal advisor have asked your presence in the royal lounge." Libra nodded and the maid bowed and left. "Guess your plans of going to the town got ruined." I grinned jokingly. Libby just rolled her eyes. "I'll be right back, don't touch anything."

Libra's POV

All my plans of helping out in the town were ruined. Or so I thought. I was currently in the lounge and waiting for the king and my father to arrive. The lounge was a huge place which had all the royal artifacts and hereditary things that were passed down from generations to generations. Just like the other chambers of the palace, this room too had a lot of windows and was a soft cream in colour which stood out with the whiteness of the curtains and other clothing. I always felt that this place could not get any more beautiful.

I walked towards a marble pedestal that held an opened book. It surely was the History of The Realms. I have always wanted to take a look at it personally but never got the courage to ask the royals whether I could borrow it.I was trying to make out what was written through the large glass when a vessel of water appeared above the pedestal. It was silver in colour and had glimmering water in it.

As soon as I reached out to touch the vessel, a scroll emerged from the water. I was stunned to see the design of the seal. It was a dark blue in colour and had a water droplet on it. 'Could it be from the Water Realm?' I whisper-yelled to myself. Since my father was the royal advisor, I was allowed to have a look into royal scrolls so one look might not hurt. I grabbed the scroll and opened it, the seal being detached from the scroll.