T H R E E

Taurus' POV

"I am not coming Taylor! Go away." I said as I was forcing my twin to let go of me. Taylor, my twin, said otherwise "Oh Heck no Taur! You are coming with me and that's final! You need a social life." I shook my head in a no "I don't need a social life! Leave me alone." Taylor glared at me. "This is the reason why you only have one friend. If you don't get out of the house, how are you going to make new friends and meet people?" I sighed. "I am fine with having a few or no friends. I can take care of myself. So please, leave me alone."

My sister had enough of me so she turned and left from the house to go to the meeting she was talking about. Even though I am the elder one, she still treats me like her younger twin and acts like a second mom. After a few minutes, I peaked out of the window of my room. There was no sign of my sister or any of those all royalty people. 'it's go time' I thought to myself and grabbed a dark green cloak with a small backpack.

I got out of the house, there were townspeople but no sign of Taylor, mom, dad or any royal people trying to drag me to the castle. I sneaked my way to the stables and came across my horse (insert any good horse name). "Hey bud, Let's go and meet your bestie. We'll see Capri there too..." I whispered to the brown coloured horse as I got him out and climbed on him.

Then we made our way to my and Capri's favourite place, the End Stream. It was a beautiful place, with lush greenery and rare flowers. The water too was clear and when hit by sunlight, lit up in rainbow tone. It was our usual place since we both met there.

I had escaped from a social gathering, because the pressure was too much for me. While I was at the Stream, I met a girl with a crown. Turns out, that was Capricorn and from there on, we were friends. We used to meet there every week, before we got to know that we could meet each other in public too.

I was thrown out of my thoughts by a familiar voice "Look who decided to come after an enternity, me and V were about to leave!" I got off of my horse and said "A hello to you too, Capricorn" I heard a male voice from a distance speak quietly "Hey Taurus" I turned to face Virgo, the royal keeper's only son. He was a calm guy that was prefered books over humans. That was something I had too. He would rarely speak and was forced to accompany Capricorn everywhere. Poor him.

"Wait, Capricorn I get but you Virgo? I thought you would never miss a royal meeting. Did the sun rise from the West today?" I joked. Capricorn joined in too. "Haha, very funny." Virgo said with sarcasm and engulfed himself in his book once again. "The royals let us go, because Capricorn wouldn't give her father's journal back until he let her not attend the meeting. And as a matter of fact, the royals already have the mindset that I am her bOdYgUaRd or something so, here am I." He quickly explained as he side-eyed Capricorn, which made her roll her eyes.

"WORTH IT!" She yelled as she ran across the body of water, splashing water over her brown boots. Virgo opened his mouth to say something, possibly to scold Capricorn but I interrupted him "She won't listen. You should give up already." He nodded in agreement as we watched the white haired female create a mess

Virgo's POV

I sighed, knowing that when I get back, I am going to get lectured by my mom to follow my responsibility of taking care of the Princess. Surely nobody likes a reckless princess. Well, atleast I don't. With the help of Taurus, we finally got Capricorn to calm down. "So," Capricorn said as she started a conversation "pretty sure you both heard about the upcoming Ball right?" Of course I knew, I was the one who told her about it. Gosh, this girl. Nevertheless, I nodded and Taurus spoke up "yeah, what about it? My sister has been going all crazy about it, asking me about the dress she should wear for it since the day before yesterday. I am tired of it, honestly."