S i x

That one Air Atom that is crying in the corner POV

As soon as Leo explained how they ended up together despite being from different realms, the other five's eyes were widened. For the Earth trio, it was because of shock and surprise. But for the siblings, it was rather joy, they had finally got to know where their stupid friend disappeared every Sunday.

"I don't get it." Capricorn said once again as Leo exclaimed "What is there to even understand?!" He rubbed his temple and groaned "and here I thought the Earth people are all smart."

Capricorn gasped "I am offended!" And pouted.

Taurus was literally freaking out. Capricorn was fighting with Leo and Virgo was questioning this situation. Aries was still shouting at Leo and at this point, Leo was questioning his own sanity.

"Annoying right?" Sagittarius, who was trying to stop them from fighting, gave up and tried making a conversation with Taurus.

Taurus said nothing but nodded quickly. Sagittarius turned to face him and tilted her head slightly "Why do you look so disturbed?" Taurus looked at her in the eye and hesitantly said "U-uh, you see I d-don't meet people from the other r-realm often..."

Sagittarius sniggered "Love the sarcasm! By the way, I don't think we have introduced yet." The blonde extended her hand "The name's Sagittarius, the princess of Fire Realm. And you?" Taurus smiled softly and awkwardly shook her hand "I am Taurus and I belong to the Duke's family of our Realm. And, did y-you say you were royalty?" Sagittarius nodded and went on "that stupid black haired boy is my younger brother, Aries and the dude in golden with gold eyes is Leo."

Taurus looked at Sagittarius in the eyes and the latter returned it, ushering him to introduce the other two. Taurus did not get the message and looked completely confused "w-what? Did I do something wrong?" He asked and Sagittarius shook her head "you just didn't introduce those two." "Oh, my apologies, but the one that's fighting with your friend Leo is Capricorn, the princess and the other is Virgo, the Keeper's Son."

"So Taurus, how's life?" Sagittarius tried to make small talk, for which Taurus was grateful for. He wasn't really made for long conversations with people he wasn't familiar with.

"Good, now if you would excuse me..." And he awkwardly scooted away, leaving an annoyed Sagittarius behind. Her eye twitched, the nerve of this guy to just leave her like that!

"YOU AND YOUR HAIR SUCKS! AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CALL ME, THE GREAT CAPRICORN, STUPID?!" Capricorn fumed out at Leo who had climbed onto a tree nearby in order to prevent himself from breaking Capricorn's nose. "Oh really? I was trying to look like you today..." He replied and Capricorn looked taken back for a second. He narrowed his eyes and stuck his tongue out at her, followed by more shouts by white-haired female.

Virgo was hiding behind a bush. Yes, a bush. He had sound-cancelling headphones in and was silently reading while humming an almost-inaudible tune to himself. His brain had already given up on even trying to get all of this stopped.

"Hey you White head no.2!" A voice yelled loud enough for the snowy-haired below the voice to hear. He took out his headphones and shut his ears with his hands, to stop all the bickering in the background. He looked up and saw Aries, his blood red eyes shining painfully bright.

Virgo was annoyed at the sight of him. He was so not going to talk to this arrogant guy who kept shouting for no reason. Aries spoke up again "Don't you want to get these two to calm their sh*t down?!" The other sighed, he very much loved the idea of silence around them. So, even though he didn't want to listen to Aries, Virgo got up and blankly stared at the two fighting ike two angry chicken nuggets about to set one-another on fire. Virgo went over to a raging Capricorn and told her stop this. But of course, Capricorn is Capricorn, so se didn't listen and went on.