F i f t e e n

Hey people! My exams got over 10 days ago but I had no motivation for anything whatsoever. But here am I once again! Also, I made slight changes in their ages so have a look once!

Enjoy~

----------------------

Gemini's POV

I knew I should've listened to my instincts earlier when They were telling me to ditch them. I totally forgot how skilled my parents were with observations.

As soon as we got here, the first thing I came across was my mother's judge mental sneer. She eyed Leo,Sag and Aries head to toe. "Hello Dears, you must be Gemini's friends." She greeted, still unsure. I tried to gesture to her to stop doing that, but all in vain, she wouldn't stop. "Good evening Mam, I'm Lionel. Pleasure to meet you." Leo bowed and introduced. Oh yeah, it was a good idea to have fake names. Why didn't I think of that?

But my mother still remained stern. "Likewise Lionel dear. I'm Augustine, Gemini's mother." She acknowledged him and faced the siblings. She raised an eye brow slightly and asked, "And you might be?" She gave them a cue to introduce themselves but I did it for them instead. "Uh, Mom, this is Sylvia and her brother, Aaron." Sagittarius smiled and bowed, copying Leo. Aries soon followed suite. My mother's shoulder's calmed a bit, a good sign. "Oh dears, no need to bow. I'm no one of importance." "If being the richest merchants of the Realm isn't of any importance, then I am a cat." Came another voice, my father. He despised cats, Afterall he was allergic to them. Dressed neatly, he stood beside mom and kept a hand on her shoulder, which was soon covered by my mother's gloved hand. "And this is my husband, Chiron." My mother introduced.

My dad smiled at the four of us and nodded, turning to my mom. "Auggie, the king is calling us." "Do I have to come too?" I asked in despair. I hate it when the king calls us, it's usually something adult-y. My dad looked at me, "Oh Dont be Like that Gemini. But no, you aren't needed." I rejoiced quietly. My mother and father left, leaving the four of us alone.

Sagittarius spoke, "Not gonna lie, your mom looks too fine for her age. Too pretty." "Well of course! I inherited her looks-" But I stopped mid way to comprehend What she just said. "...did you just hit on my mom?" "Maaaaaybe~" And Leo got The hint that he had to stop us before a war Would ensue.

He stood between us and held his hands out to create a distance. "Guys, stop fighting. Your gonna blow our cover if that shows itself." That meant the Fire Realm markings on these three.

But was that going to stop me from taking This girl's life Who tried to hit on MY mother? Nope.

I was going to flick her head atleast but was stopped by a voice. "Gemini!" I heard a familiar person call out. There in the distance were Aquarius and Libra. Libra was practically being dragged around by Aquarius. Aquarius waved to me and brought the two of them closer to us. Soon, Libra freed herself and fixed her fit. Not gonna lie, their outfits suited the both of them well. "Wow Demonic Angel. Looking hot." I complimented Aquarius and nudged her a bit. "I was born hot. You noticed now?"

"Yup."

"You need glasses more than Libra then." Aquarius replied sharply but I was quick to reply.

"I wonder how many braincells it took For you to say that." Aquarius gasped and her ears turned red from anger.

"Shut up you bi-" "And I think that's Enough." Libra concluded a bit loudly.

Aquarius made a big 'hmph' sound and stared at the other three. Libra looked at me and said, "I heard from your parents that you were missing but returned back after some time. You sure know how to keep them all worried. Not to mention how upset I was when I heard that you were goofing around, hit a tree and knocked out." She dumped all of a sudden and I laughed nervously, looks like she bought my story. This was good, because Libra has some spidey sense that helps her evaluate stuff. I am surprised her brain processed my on the spot story and confirmed it all Right.

"And who are they?" Libra's tone suddenly grew quiet, like it normally does around new people. Sagittarius cleared her throat. "Hey there! I'm Sylvia. Nice to meet you." She extended her hand in front of Libra, who took her hand hesitantly. "Libra..." She said. But as soon as Libra let go of Sagittarius's hand, Leo did something VERY stupid.

He bowed and looked at Libra flirtatiously, "Greetings My lady~" he flirted. What the fuck is wrong with him?????

Libra's POV

I froze on the spot as this boy said that. I was too fucking stunned. And mind you, I never curse unless I'm absolutely flabbergasted.

"This lowly one's name is Lionel." He introduced and I could feel my face burn up by the passing seconds. I just wanted to escape to the restroom and bang my head on the wall.

I was genuinely at a loss for words, "I- uh- uhm- eh-" that was all I could muster. I felt I was going to collapse any moment now. But luckily Aquarius took over for me.

"Excuse me? Could you not do that?" She said and Lionel turned to her, "You must be the Advisor's daughter." Now he's done it, exchanged our identities. Aquarius smirked, "what makes you say that?" "Just my personal judgement." "Even if I were, you are too lowly to be behaving that way with us." She remarked.

Out of the corner Of my eye, I saw Gemini and the two others talking and glaring daggers at Aquarius and... Him.

Aries's POV

Leo has officially gone nuts.

So much for a Robin Hood wannabe. Can’t he keep his shit together without flirting with people here and there?

"Whose gonna tell him that he's arguing with the princess of the Air Realm?" Gemini whispered to us and I looked at him in shock. "That's the princess?" And I got a nod. So the other girl must be the Advisor's daughter.

While Leo and the princess were arguing, Gemini grabbed the girl's forearm and dragged her to us. Damn, this girl's getting dragged around a lot.

Gemini introduced her to us in a whisper. "This is Libra. Libra, Sylvia and Aaron." Libra smiled nervously and waved to us. Yup, she got flustered pretty easily. "Libra, Love your dress." Sagittarius complemented. And Libra blushed, i'm not sure in what way but she mumbled a quiet thank you.

Goldie Locks AKA Sag's my elder sister, so I knew about her habit of hitting on girls. Personally, I think she is Lesbian but I Remember she had a crush on this one guy in the army, Which She got over soon. So she Probably was Bisexual with a female preference.

Wait, why am I saying this? Anyway

Gemini finally decided to end the argument. "Guys, what are you even fighting about? Libra's here with us." And suddenly Leo decided that the princess was less interesting to fight with and moved to Libra, his flirty-ness returning. "So my lady could You do the honors of enlightening me with your name?" Libra was about to stutter but let out a huff. "I'm Libra, and please no need to be so formal. And a correction to be made, I am the Advisor's daughter. That right there is the princess, Aquarius." She gestured to the girl.

Leo scoffed, "Oh sure My lady. Even though your not the princess, you do behave and have an aura of one." And Libra's cheeks practically set on fire. I wanted to flick Leo on the head so badly. Gosh, Why am I surrounded by idiots?!

"Mr.Flirts-a-Lot, I think you have someone to apologize to." Aquarius deadpanned at him. And Leo smirked, "yeah? Well I Don't think so." And Off went they arguing once again.

But Seriously though, first Capricorn now Aquarius, why does this guy pick up fights with royal people?

I sighed, this... Might be fun.

------------------

Word Count- 1387 words