Olivia's death

lana is shown sitting with Sidney at her aunt Kate's house. She was invited over by then as they were in the kitchen fixing to eat. Kirby was shown walking by with some plates as she eyes Lana and Sidney who were talking to Dewey in the sitting room.

Kirby walks over to jill and Kate with the plates "they are so pretty when you think about how they survived, they both must have scars every where."Kirby says whispering to Jill who shushes her"shh! Come on."

Kate tilts her head"Sidney's mom was my sister. I have scars, too no one ever ask me about my scars"Kate says as Kirby stand there awkwardly."I'm sorry Mrs Roberts."she apologizes to the older woman.

Jill then walks back over"she means knife scars mom"Jill explains as her mother understand now"oh well fine"she says with a shrug. Lana gets up from the couch letting Dewey and Sidney talk as she pulls her cell phone to call her husband.

She dails his number before placing her phone against her ear as it rings before his voice is heard "hey honey everything okay"Danny asked as had just gotten the young ones to bed.

"Yeah I guess just wish this wasn't happening again. How are the little ones"she asked her husband while walking through the house.

"I know and they are in bed sound a sleep when are you coming home"he asked his wife.

"I should be home soon I promise "she says as she leans against the wall. Danny hums"alright well I'll see you soon and please be careful "he says to his wife pleading. A small smile graces her face "I will bye I love you "she bids him goodbye before they both hang up as she sits on the stairs rubbing her face as she sighs.

Up stairs while Sidney was reading a book up in the room she was staying in. Kirby and Jill where watching a horror movie called Shawn of the dead just as Jill's phone goes off it was there friend Olivia.

Kirby picks up her phone and answers it."hello"as she gets up out the bed while Jill paused the movie as they talked before hanging up. Olivia arrives at her house as she walks in before heading to her room. she is then changing in her room as Jill gets an idea as she calls Olivia.

Olivia's phone rings as she walks over to her dresser in a yellow bra and shorts before answering "speaking".

Jill smiles"what's your favorite scary movie Olivia"she imitates ghostface voice as Kirby laughs silently.

Olivia rolls her eyes"that's the worst imitation I've ever heard Jill"she says as Kirby and Jill laugh over the phone."speaking of stab, have you heard where the stabathon is going to be it?"she then asked as she puts her phone on speaker.

"No and it doesn't matter to me anyways my mom doesn't let me go."Jill says before a phone goes off as Kirby picks it up showing trevor making Jill roll her eyes."it's trevor. I'll handle this"Kirby says as she gets up.

"Trevor's calling again"Jill informed Olivia as she leans back against the pillows on her bed.

Kirby answered the phone "what do you want"she asked Trevor.

"I want to talk to Jill"ghostfaces voice is heard on the other line as Kirby walks around the room playing with her hair "uh, no it's Kirby sorry Trevor Jill is screening her calls from all past relationships"she make apologizes.

Oliva is shown putting on a tank top"what's going on over there"she asked.

"Hang on sick what is he saying"Jill says before directing the last part to Kirby who was by the window.

"I'm not Trevor"the person says but Kirby couldn't hear him cause of Jill"what I can barely hear you Trevor"she asked again.

"This isn't Trevor"the person says once more as Kirby nods her head fake agreeing with him"oh alright well then why do you have his phone whoever this is"she says playing along before turning to Jill"he's trying to do ghost face"Kirby whispered with a laugh.

"He's being weird"Jill says over the phone as Olivia was shown taking off her ear rings."I want to talk to you"the person insisted.

"Okay well she doesn't want to talk to you"Kirby mocks as Jill gets off the bed"come on Mr ghostface whisper to me. Aren't you supposed to ask me a question"Kirby then says with a smile.

"All right how's the movie "the person says as Jill walks over to the window as does Olivia who is now wearing I loose gray sweater with shorts as she was confused on what's going on.

"What movie"Kirby asked as she walks around.

"Shaun of the dead"the person says making Kirby stop as she turns to the TV"how do you know that"she asked.

"Because I'm standing in the closet"he then says as Kirby turns away from the TV"stop you are not"she denies she turns to Jill's closet as Jill walks over confused"what's going on"she asked Kirby.

Kirby takes the phone away from her ear."Trevor's being really weird I mean if it is him I don't know"she says as an unsettling feeling fills with in her stomach. Olivia was shown in her room confused just as they are wondering what's going on"what"as she stands in front of her window.

"This is not fucking Trevor "the voice hisses angryly as Kirby was getting fed up"well then who the fuck are you"she snaps into the phone.

"Open the closet door."the voice says as Kirby turns back towards the closet "you do know there are cops all over this house"she says to the mysterious person over the phone "I think I'd have just enough time to slice someone open"the voice says menacingly as chills go down Kirby's back. Jill was starting to get freaked out"I'll talk to him"Jill says.

Kirby shushes her quietly trying to hear the phone  "what's going on over there you guys"Olivia's voice is heard."sorry I don't know Kirby"Jill says worried.

"Shh!"Kirby shushes her before slowly walking to the closet as ghost face tempts her"come on do it". Jill was freaking out on what's going on"there is no way you're in there"Kirby says in denial as she slowly continuous towards the closet.

"See for your self"he whispered as she gets closer to the closet before ripping the doors open as Jill jumps back with a gasp. Kirby moves the close besides that she Parts it in the middle he was not in there before turning around with the phone pressed to her ears."liar I'm over this"she says breathing hard.

"I never said I was in your closet "he says making Kirby freeze before her eyes goes wide as she looks over at the window. Olivia stands there confused before ghostface pops out of her closet rushing at her as she screams being stand in the hand as Jill and Kirby hear her over the phone as they rush over to the window.

Olivia trys to stop her attack her with her hand but just get stabbed through her hand causing her to scream in agony before the knife is pulled out before she is kicked into one of her dresser making her gasp before the killer grabs her arm as he throws her in her vanity going to stab her but she ducks out of the way.

Lana was startled by a scream up stairs as she scrambled up on to her feet rushing up the stairs as her and Sidney inter the room just as Olivia gets stabbed in the back as she screams in pain. Lana and Sidney freeze in horror seeing the mask as they slowly back up.

Olivia was choking on her own blood when the killer throws her backwards on her bed before stabbing her all over her stomach and gut repeatedly as she whimpers and screams in pain as blood sprays everywhere.Sidney and Lana share a look before running out the bedroom and done the stairs.

They run out the house looking for the cops who we're supposed to be on guard"hoss!" Sidney yells.

"Perkins!"Lana then yells but neither of them got a response as they look around but they are nowhere to be found. Olivia was still being stabbed as Lana and Sidney run over next door. Sidney trys to open the door but it's locked. Lana looks around breathing heavily before seeing a flower pot before handing it to Sidney who there is it through the glass plain window of the door.

Olivia was then pulled off her bed as they killer drags her over to the window as Jill and Kirby keep screaming for him to leave her alone. The killer then smashes Olivia's super body through the window causing it to shatter as the girls scream. The killer turns her body over she was dead. The killer sticks his head out the window taunting them before the girls run out the room to the friend.