Always make sure there dead

Danny was shown sitting beside Lana as she was asleep stitched up in bed as her oldest children walk around the room waiting for her to wake up. Lana slowly opens her eyes as she sees her family gathering around her"hey"she whispered.

Danny holds her hand as he use the other to rub her cheek softly "you were really lucky baby thank God Jill was there to help"he says as Lana leans back looking at her husband with wide eyes "baby Jill is one of the killers"she said as her family share a worried look before Seth rushed out to warn the sheriff.

"I have to warn Sidney help me"she says to Danny worried. Danny realizing the situation he and there daughter help her up as they help her out the room.

Sidney was shown in her bed as Jill slowly walks in with a cold look "you just won't die will you...who are you Michael fucking Myers"she says walking closer to Sidney who was quickly for the emergency remote but Jill's shakes her head "yeah I don't think so"she says ripping it out of the wall before climbing onto side as she chokes her"fucking die already"Jill grits angry as sidney chokes before reaching her hand up as she pressed her finger hard in between the socket of her eye and the bridge of her nose as Jill cry's before sending slams her head into the rail of her bed before throwing Jill off her.

Dewey was running down the hall with Seth as they rush to Sid's room with Danny and his daughter helping Lana.

Sid falls as well as both tumble to the floor Jill gets up kneeling right on Sidney's stitches on purpose as Sidney screams in pain before shoving Jill backwards as she turns on her side getting to her knees when she is attacked by Jill again who grabs Sidney be the arm yanking her up before shoving Sidney hard into the wall as she punches Sidney in the gut before grabbing Sidney by the head"how are those stitches"she asked before punching Sidney straight into the stitches as Sidney gasp in pain before throwing her into a glass cabinet as she and shattered glass fall to the ground.

Jill hears running footsteps as she wipes the blood from her nose as she grabs a metal bed pan and hides behind the door. Dewey and Seth walk in guns raised before seeing Sidney on the ground Seth stays on guard as Dewey kneels beside a very hurt Sidney "Sid Sid"he says shaking her shoulder before pointing behind him and Seth"Dewey, Seth"she whispered trying to warn them before Seth screams as he was hit in the back of the head falling to the ground before attacking Dewey before tossing the bed pan aside as she then grabs Dewey's gun as she points it at Sidney who was leaning on her side.

"Is this how it's going to be Sid the ending to the movie was supposed to at the house I mean this is just silly.

Sidney was breathing hard "consider this an alternative ending you're not going to get out of this Jill"she says to her cousin who was breathing hard "of course I will"she says.

Gale then walks into the door "Dewey? Seth?"she asked just as Jill turns and has the gun pointed at her with a cold look "easy wait wait what about the book"Gale asked with her hands raised.

Jill tilts her head"looks like I'll just have to write it my self"she says going to pull the trigger as hicks tackles gale out the way as they tumble over the bed as Jill fires two shots. Gale groans as hicks sits up grabbing her gun"don't even think about shooting or I'll blow Dewey's and Seth's head off"she says as hicks and Gale look at each other wide eyed.

"What you think I won't do it give me your gun"Jill says.

Gale looks at hicks"do it"she says.

Hicks slowly rises as she hold sher hands up as one holds her gun"you just had to be the hero huh give me your gun!"Jill says holding the gun at hicks now who tossed it over the bed Sid was shown slowly moving to the respirator that they use to shock you to get your heart and pulse back.

Jill kicks the gun to the side side was shown slowly turning the nod to the highest voltage as"don't do anything stupid"jill shoots at hicks as she falls backwards.

Jill shakes her head "don't fucking till me what to do"she says before putting her attention back on Gale who was still behind the bed"now get up bitch"she says as gale slowly holds her hands up"okay"she says.

"Get up now"Jill says as gale slowly stands up from behind the bed "let's go get your skinny ass out her I'm gonna enjoy blowing off your head"she says. Sidney pressed the number two charge button as it lights green before gently grabbing the two panels as they charge as gale walks slowly forward as she secretly shares a look at Sid before looking at Jill in front of her"okay but can I just have one final word..."she asked breathing heavily.

"What ? Please "Jill says with a scoff as the panels finish charging at 360 Gale shake sher head"no...clear"she says as Jill looked at her "clear"she asked.

Sidney slowly stands up behind her"clear"she says as she holds the panels to Jill templates as she was electrocuted before falling lifeless to the ground on shatter glass"you for the one rule about remakes Jill don't fuck with the original"sidney says before she and Gale kneel down before Seth and Dewey who were coming to.

Lana was shown being walked to the room by Danny and Bethany as she sees her son on the ground with Dewey"Seth! Dewey"she says worried as Danny and Bethany help her down as they check over the two.

Lana sees Jill's lifeless body before facing the others. Jill's hand was shown slowly grabbing a large piece of broken glass as she slowly gets up walking towards them. Lana havening a feeling as she grabs the gun before turning shooting twice once hitting her in the heart and head"have fun in hell bitch"she says Jill falls to her knees gasping before finally following to the ground dead. as they all can breathe in peice now as she leans against Danny as gale and hicks ran to get help.

Out side the hospital many reporters are shown. First a women was shown "were live at woodsboro community hospital awaiting a first public announcement from Jill Roberts survivor"as another reporter was shown"a survivor of what is now being called the woodsboro massacre reboot "he says as the next reporter was shown it was another male" Jill Roberts her name a name the whole world will now know."he says as another reporter was shown a women this time"who single handedly put a stop to this 21st century killing spree."she says as another reporter was shown another woman"Jill Roberts of woodsboro a girl who lifted all of our spirits tonight an American hero right out of the movies"she says as Jill was shown dead stareing out as everything went black for a moment as flashes of ghost face were shown before everything went dark and silent.