The final reveal part 1

Gale was shown on a gurney being wheeled into the hospital by paramedics as Dewey holds her hand"your gonna be fine, all right? I swear"Dewey says as he continues to hold her hand as they walk through the hospital."no more on your own it's you and me, forever."he says as gale gently smiles.

"One,two three"the paramedics day as they switch her onto a bed in a hospital room with the help with a few nurses and a doctor"Dewey "she says as he leans forward"yeah?"he asked as they hold each other's hand."promise me something"she asked.

Dewey nods his head "anything"he says as she looks up at him"catch that mother fucker"she says as Dewey nods his head."absolutely I love you "he says kissing her hand.

"I love you to"she whispered before they started working on her as he leaves to do what he promised.

At Kirby's house they were shown in her living room."you missed chaos. Utter chaos"Kirby says walking over to Jill with a drink who was eating popcorn as she sits down next to her.

"I can't believe that"Jill says eating popcorn.

"The sheriff's wife man!"Robbie says panicking as he paces the living room"she told us to cancel it, and we didn't and now this what are we going to do?"he asked as he paces as charlie walks into the living room"Robbie calm down it makes sense this is what the reboots do. They one up the original ending"he says walking in front of Kirby's living room TV.

"The woodsboro murders ended at a party so in the remake..."Kirby points out as charlie nods his head "the party the false ending new rules"he says.

Kirby nods her head with a smile"exactly "she says taking a sip of her drink.

"Okay no offense guys but I'm gonna put in stab 7 nobody cancels my film festival "Charlie says turning to the TV getting ready to put stab 7 in.

"Yes!"Kirby whispered.

"Whoa whoa whoa I don't wanna watch that not after what happened to Olivia"Jill says shaking her head.

"Come on it was her favorite "Kirby says.

Charlie looks up at Kirby's movie collection"wow Kirby. You got some classic here"he says as he looks them over.

"Yup"Kirby says with a smile.

"Suspiria, don't look now."he listed two of her movies on the shelf.

"You know it I could trivia your ass under the table cinema boy"Kirby says with a smirk.

"Oh yeah? Who played leather face first"he asked.

"Gunnar Hansen "Kirby says.

"Wow did you feel that?'he says sitting on the edge of the couch beside her as she takes a sip of her drink"that charge that moved between us just then"he asked as they look at one another"oh that was me I have powers"she says with a smirk.

Charlie nods his h"so sexy "he says.

"You guys are unbelievable.your playing fucking trivia games. The cops are gonna come for us they're gonna shut down my website we're so dead"Robbie says panicking

"Yeah I agree "Trevor says walking into the living room as everyone looks towards him on why he was here"Jesus Christ where'd you come from "Robbie says breathing hard.

"The front door by the way Kirby with everything that's going on right now, you probably shouldn't leave that unlocked "he says mockingly towards her as Jill tossed the popcorn back into the cartoon she was holding as she wipes her hands before crossing her arms.

"Sorry"charlie says.

"And may I ask what the hell you're doing here"Kirby asked.

"What didn't I find the after-party "Trevor says as he oats charlie on the shoulders.