The final reveal part 2

Kirby was shown laying across the couch before she sits up as she heard something before turning the TV off as the house was to quiet. She gets up from the couch as walks through an arch way to the front doors and a set of stairs she goes to open the door.

"Kirby so my phone was up in your room"Jill says causing Kirby to turn around and see Jill walking towards her down the stairs "there was no text message sent to Trevor he is such a liar"Jill says walking down the steps before standing in front of Kirby as she looks around "where is he?"she asked.

Kirby was confused "what do you mean where is he just went up stairs looking for you"she says pointing up the stairs slightly. Jill shakes her head "he's not upstairs"she says.

Kirby was now confused "Trevor, charlie, Robbie?"she calls out but nobody answered back before shrugging "maybe they are outside"Kirby says before opening the front door before jumping back seeing Sidney and Lana there as Jill screams in shock"Jill"Sidney says in relief to see her cousin still alive.

"Sidney, Lana"she says holding her chest from the little scare"I'm sorry I should have told you or someone about"Jill goes to apologize but Sidney cuts her off"look I need to to come with us right now"sidney says urgently Lana noticed a bleeding Robbie heading there way"Sidney!"she says gaining all there attention as they turn to see what she sees. A barely alive Robbie was limping towards them stab wounds bleeding heavily "run"he says before falling to the ground dead just as killer was shown heading straight for them.

"Go now!"Lana yells as they all run back into the house before she goes to slam the door but the killer pushes it back as they soon run up the stairs to get away. The killer trys to grab Sidney as Lana was moving Kirby and Jill forward "Sidney!"Jill yells worried for her cousin.

Sidney kicks the killer in the chest making him stumble down the stairs before getting up and helping Lana usher the two teenagers ahead as the killer chases after them they all got separated.

Lana runs forward with Kirby hiding in a room while Jill and Sidney hide in Kirby's room. Lana paces trying to think "alright Kirby you hide in this closet and don't come out till it's safe"she says hurrying Kirby into the closet before closing it. Lana leans against the door breathing heavily. She is then shown slowly opening up the door the killer was know where in sight as she heads down the stairs slowly. She looks around before grabbing one of the sharp fire pokers from the chimney.

As she looks around she hears a creak behind her as she whirls around hitting the killer in the face "this isn't my first round with you sons a bitches mother fucker!"she screams swinging again knocking them on the ground now seeing the one behind her her before she is grab from behind by the second killer as she was thrown into the counter makeing all the bottles of vodka fall shattering to the floor.

She grunts grabbing a bottle before smashing it on the killers head stunning them before tackling them to the ground as she trys to choke them before shouting in pain as she was stabbed in her old wound that almost costed her life as she falls over holding a hand on the bleeding wound as the two killers stand over her. Sidney runs into the arch way seeing her best friend hurt"hey!"she shouts gaining there attention before running the opposite way as they chase after her.

Lana groans as she turns on her side holding her wound as she slowly pushes her self up as blood runs down her hand. She uses the couch to help her stand up as she stumbled to where she heard talking she slowly makes her way as she slightly peaks around the corner. She sees a wounded Sidney on the ground as Jill was standing above her she also sees charlie and Trevor dead on the floor she had a feeling about charlie being one of the killers from how he spoke of the rolls at the cinema club but she was shocked to know that Jill was the other killer.

She watches as Jill constantly hurts her self. She looks around before seeing a gun as she quietly grabs it before slowly leaning against the wall she sees Jill slowly limping towards Sidney as she raised the gun"hey bitch"she says as Jill slowly turns to see Lana some what alive.

Do to to her blood lost she shoots jill in the arm instead of the head as both fall down. Lana lays on her side as sher vision started going black as she heard sirens approaching before she completely passed out do to blood lost.