ɪɪ

"So... dad, uncle Scott, some guy named Derek are werewolves?"

"Yes."

"And you're a protector?"

"Yes."

"Does that make me anything?"

"We don't know. You showed signs when you were five.. but we haven't seen anything since."

"And uncle Stiles was possessed?"

"Yeah..."

"And you... were a bad guy?" Erza looked up at her husband.

"I was young and tricked... I found my way..."

"He's really changed."

"And you killed aunty?"

"I paid for that. Kira sent me to my personal hell... where she killed me... over 100 times." Lori looked at her dad in pain.

"And aunt Lydia is a banshee?"

"Yes. And aunt Malia is a were-coyote."

"Wow... so supernatural creatures... they exist?"

"Well... all we've really ran into has been werewolves, banshees, coyotes, druids, kitsunes, and dread doctors creations, but yeah pretty much."

"Is Allison alive?"

"I don't know... I've been seeing her lately."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Theo squatted down to the woman he loved watching as tears welled up.

"I wanted to. But I thought I was loosing my mind. It wasn't like before. It was memories, her repeating things to me. Telling me things she use to tell me before she'd disappear. It was her before she died... and I stopped feeling her..."

"Do you still feel Brett?" Erza looked at Theo with sad eyes, she knew her husband gets jealous when she mentions the ex.

"No... not til earlier... I thought he left... I have to go back."

"No. Scott and them can figure it out."

"Theo... she's my sister." Lori looked at her parents before they all jumped at the sound of a phone going off. Erza picked up before showing Theo the screen. SCOTT was read making the man sigh. "He needs me." She stood up as she answered the call. "Hey Scott. What's up?"

"Hey, I'm sorry to call like this but, I need you to come back. It's Allison."

"Are you sure?"

"We don't know exactly, Lydia thinks theirs something we can do to help her."

"Help her cross over?"

"Yeah I'm sorry."

"It's fine... I'll be there soon." She hung up the phone before turning around to look at her husband. "I know this is probably stupid but... I'm done running from my past Theo. I have to go back."

"I know. That's why we're coming with." Erza stepped toward her family sighing.

"No, I can't ask that."

"You didn't have to mom. If you're helping my aunt cross over... I wanna be there. You'll need us there." Erza's heart melted at her daughters words. "Family sticks together, remember?"

"I know, baby. But this is too dangerous."

"Erza." She looked at her husband. "I'm not letting you go alone. You can't stop me." Lori's eyes widen as she saw his eyes glow a bright yellow before turning back to his natural eyes.

"Fine. But... once things go sideways. You get our daughter the hell out of there."

"I promise." Theo kissed his wife's head before looking at his daughter. "You stay with us. Okay? Always."

"Yes sir." Erza kissed her daughters head before heading to her room packing her bags. Theo looked at her as she walked away. "Is mom gonna be okay?"

"I don't know... She was very close to your aunt. Depends on how this goes.. she might not be okay in the end. Come on, we need to pack." Theo grabbed his daughters shoulders leading her to her room. "Ima go check on your mom, wait in the living room when you're done." She nodded her head at him before taking out her cheer bag. Theo leaned against the door watching his wife anxiously pack her bags quickly. "Baby." She snapped her head to him making him sigh. "You okay?"

"Oh yeah, totally. It's not everyday I find out my sister might be alive, but we're gonna help her cross over forever. Yeah totally fine." Theo sighed before walking behind her placing his hands on her shoulders. She sighed at the feeling and he closed his eyes listening to her heart beat slow down.

"I know this is gonna be hard, but we got this." He turned her around smiling down at her. "We'll have Scott and Malia, Lydia and the rest of the pack. We got this. This is us we're talking about."

"Yeah, and things always go sideways and someone dies."

"What do you mean?"

"Okay, when Matt showed up people died, when Peter showed up people died, when the Alphas showed up, Boyd died, when the Oni showed up Allison died, Adain too, and then the dread doctors, do I need to remind you who died? Tracy died, Josh died, and then the god damn two face guy, I lost Deucalion. I lost Brett and Lori. Someone always dies."

"Erza... stop. Turn off your brain for me please. Let's focus on the good, you're sister might be alive."

"You're right..." He pulled her into his arms and kissed her head.

"You already packed our bags, huh?"

"Yeah, threw them in one bag, we should go."

"Yeah we should." He kissed her head again quickly before grabbing the bag off the bed and met his daughter in the living room. Erza looked down at her picture frame next to her bed, a photo of her and her sister sat there, staring at her. "I'm coming Allison." She gripped her necklace before meeting her family in the living room. "Let's go." Lori grabbed her bag and threw into the car, Theo threw theirs next to hers and closed the tail gate. Erza leaned her seat forward for Lori to get through before reclining it. "You ready?"

"As ready as you are."

"Let's bring her home." Once they were in the truck the set their sights to Beacon Hills.

"So what exactly is Beacon Hills?"

"It's home."