x

Erza fixed the banner that hung around a tree for Derek as Scott spoke. "The first night I met Derek Hale, he saved my life. Then he said we were brothers, and I thought that he was crazy. But no. No, he was right." Scott looked at Eli for a moment, "Eli, from that moment on, we were brothers." She made her way to her husband and wrapped her arms around his torso. "And uh... Derek Hale was the first person to teach me that you don't just get the family that you were born with. You get the family you find." Erza looked at Eli as he walked off, she signaled her daughter to go after him.

"Hey." She grabbed his hand as Noah walked over. "You know, I'm not sure how your dad would feel about me giving you the jeep. But, um, something tells me it's the right thing to do." Lori looked down at the keys then at her boyfriend.

"He hated that jeep."

"After my son left it behind, Derek towed it in, thinking it was probably beyond repair. But then he opened up the hood and he pulled off all the duct tape Stiles had stuck on it. And he managed to fix it. That Jeep, no matter what's been done to it, it just keeps running. He could never figure out why it wouldn't break down and stay down. And I don't think he ever realized that that's exactly the way we saw him. I have never seen anyone take that kind of punishment that Derek Hale took... and kept taking... in order to protect the people he loved. He kept standing back up... until the day he couldn't." Eli looked down a blink away from crying. "Hey. Your dad had complicated feelings about that Jeep. But it doesn't have to be complicated for you. All you got to do... is keep it running. Just keep it going. Don't get too attached." Lori sniffed at the speech and grabbed the keys.

"Wanna go for a ride?" He smiled down at her and nodded his head.

"So Erza, how long you staying?" Erza looked at Lydia then Theo.

"I think we might just stay a while. It's home. How about you?"

"Well... I think it's time for me to be happy."

"Going home?"

"To Stiles, yeah. I think it's about time."

"You know, speaking of happy. It's nice to see you happy after all these years."

"Theo and Lori make it easy. It was good to see you Liam, I never got to say hi properly."

"Hi." She hugged the beta before smiling at Hikari. "Hi, Theo."

"Liam."

"How about we go get settled in?"

"You can have your old room til you find a place." Erza smiled at her dad.

"Thanks da." Theo lead her out the house grabbing her wrist.

"Told you someone will die." Theo frowned at his wife as they walked to the car.

"Hey, he died a true alpha."

"He did, didn't he... Ima miss him."

"Yeah, but you can see him when you want. And Lori can too. Maybe that'll help Eli a lot."

"Yeah it's her turn to write her story, I already got my happy ending."