ᴠɪɪ

Lori stopped in her tracks as tears welled up, Scott and Eli looked back at her confused. "We have to go."

"Wait, Lori?" Lori looked at Eli and covered her mouth.

"I think... something happened to my mom."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't feel her. I always feel her..."

"Listen, you two go on without me."

"What?"

"Look, you guys have to go, I'll see what I can find out about your parents, okay?"

"Scott... I can do this without you."

"I know." He grabbed the young girls face and smiled. "But you're your mothers daughter. You have her strength in you, I saw what you did back there. I have to try to get through to her."

"She's trying to get an arrow through you." Scott pulled his hand back wincing.

"What is that?"

"Wolfsbane. She coated the arrowheads in wolfsbane."

"What's wolfsbane?"

"It's a deadly poison to us. My dad told me you almost had to cut his arm off because of wolfsbane poisoning."

"You need to run, both of you. We're not that far from the road. I... I'll keep her busy."

"I can't okay? I can't do it without you."

"Hey, you're gonna be alright, okay? Remember, you just learned to heal."

"You did that for me."

"I gave you a push. And if Allison has any chance of remembering who she is, she's gonna need the same push. Find your dad. I think I'm gonna need his help."

"Yeah, okay."

"Scott, see if my parents are alive... please."

"Of course. Allison wouldn't of killed her."

"I hope not."

"Go." Eli grabbed Lori's hand and ran, she looked back once more before running with Eli. Once they were on the road, Eli pulled her body into him a car swerved trying to miss them.

"Eli? Lori?"

"Noah..." The young girl ran into his arms.

"We need to get to my dad."

"You're safe now."

"Yeah, but Scott isn't."  They got into the car Lori stopped seeing her parents.

"Mom!"

"I found them on the road, you're dad was caring them. They've been shot, we need to get them to Derek."

"Wait... how is she bleeding she doesn't have an arrow?"

"If she has her shield up... whoever she's protecting get hurt... she gets hurt. If they heal she'll heal." Lori looked at Noah as he drove, "Hey, she'll be okay."

"Okay.." When they got there Liam met them at the car.

"Erza!" He ran around and opened the door catching Theo. "What happened?"

"Enough questions we need to get them inside." Eli got out and took Erza in as Liam had Theo. Once they were on the couch Eli called out for his dad. Derek came in the room and hugged his son before looking at the couple on the sofa.

"How long were they like this?"

"About an hour."

"I'm surprise they are still alive." Lori looked at the man who spoke, Deaton she believed his name was. "Someone bring me the torch." Lori looked over at the man confused.