Chapter 18

“Dad” I said

“Lilly, well don’t you look beautiful”

“Don’t say that, your nothing to me anymore, you left me that was your choice not mine now leave me alone I want nothing to do with you.”

“But princess”

“No, im done with your shit, you might have left me before but im the one leaving you now, goodbye dad” and with that I walked away.

How dare he show up on my wedding day asif he never went anywhere? He left me and I will never forgive him for that. I don’t want him in my life, I have my mum, Alex and my vampire in shining armour I need nothing more and nothing less.

I walked back into the party and decided to forget my dad and just get on with my life. I saw D and he pulled me into him for our first dance. 

As I looked into his eyes I knew this was where I was supposed to be and this was who I was supposed to be with. I was ready to become a vampire and I was ready today.

After partying all night and spending time with my family it was finally time to say goodbye and be turned into a vampire.

---------------------------------------

A few weeks later

-

The pain was awful but I knew I was doing this for D and I had to push through, he was by my side every step of the change and never left me alone for 2 seconds.

----------------------------

A few years later

--

Me and D were perfectly happy, we had adopted a little boy and a little girl. They were twins called Monika and Mathew. They were perfect and we could not be more happier. 

We decided to wait till they got older to change them because for now they were still on the adoption agency list. Safety matters and what not.

We couldn’t be happier. I was a vampire, my husband was a vampire and our children will be vampires as soon as there old enough, my happily ever after had finally come and I loved every moment of it.