Chapter 2

• Dedicado a Brett Storer

As i walked through the halls to my room for lunch i could feel someone following me,

"Jaz, Becki and Loui get out i know your following me and may i ask why?"

But when i turnt round it was not who i expected it to be, it wasn't any of my best friends it was the one and only Nath.

"W-Why are you following me?" i stuttered.

"Well" He started but the bell cut him off and the halls filled up quickly for lunch so i just walked of leaving him very confused.

I finished of my lunch when Jaz, Becki and Loui all come storming into our room and suddenly started bombarding me with questions all about why Nath was following me but i just said i didn't know which was the truth i didn't know because i never got it out of him.

We all sat around as we had a free period and just chilled in general until Nath walked in and walked straight over to us,

"We didnt have a chance to talk earlier im Nath by the way" he spoke while reaching out to shake my hand.

He was so beautiful he had dark brown hair and even darker grey/brown eyes they were so attractive but i knew i had to keep my cool but i was a nerd i just couldn't i never came into contact with boys let alone Nath Morgan the hottest and most popular guy in our whole school. 

For some reason when our hands connected i felt a spark but didnt mention anything because i didnt want to look like a fool just incase he didnt feel it and i doubt he did he only wanted 1 thing of me and that was to get into my knickers.

"Hi N-Nath I'm Lilly-Mae but my friends call me Lilz" i said while sitting down and drinking my coffee that Becki had just brought over and as soon as she did he jaw dropped when she saw me and Nath shaking hands, she would want every last detail later on tonight but i was willing to give it i had no objection but even if i did she would still manage to get it out of me but that's what best friends do.

While me and Nath chatted everyone was just silent, the most silent Ive ever heard my friends in a long time but i liked it, it was sort of peaceful and when Nath looked into my eyes i could hear everyone saying "ow" and "ah," i guess that's high school for you.