Chapter 14. Part 1

D’s P.O.V

“Dinner kids” I heard Lilly’s mother call as I was sorting myself out.

What did we just do was I insane? I just slept with my girlfriend while her parents were downstairs making us dinner.

Me and Lilly headed downstairs as she sorted her hair and lip gloss out. I really did like this house, the way it was decorated was fantastic and Lilly’s room was exquisite. Pink Barbie everywhere, 4 poster bed, a dance studio in a private room just off the back of hers, why didn’t she live her?

Why would you board at out school when you could live here? And also have everything?

She was an only child but I promised her when she was turned and under control we would live in a house like this and she could decorate it however she wanted but if we ever adopted that out daughter would have a room just like hers and I was going to decorate it.

For dinner we had salmon with a salad on the side. I must say her mother was an awesome cook and her dinner was delicious, not as delicious as human blood.

I hadn’t fed for a few days and my cravings had started to kick in, I needed to keep it under control otherwise I would end up sucking her parents dry.

  -------------------------------------------   Im sorry its so short i had to do it quickly before i go out im so sorry!!!!!