Chapter 7

I woke up to someone literally attacking my door so i put on my dressing gown and stumbled towards my door.

"What?" I asked surprised to see Nath there.

He barged his way through my door, pulling me with him and sat down on the end of my bed. He gestured to me to sit down but i flatly refused.

"Right, we need to sort this out, everyone is saying loads of different shit but you have to believe me when i say it wasn't what it looked like. Yeah i went to meet her because she said she wanted to talk me, yes we held hands but only as friends and then when we got to her dorm she tried taking my top off, i refused of course so she pushed me in her room then stripped off and stripped me down"

"NO!" i cut him off i didnt want to hear anymore.

"I believe you and i trust you" i said pulling him into a hug and a kiss.

I don't know why i trusted him i just did and i defiantly don't want to lose him over some stupid whore.

Once we had finished out 'romantic cuddling' i walked him to my door and slapped his ass, pulled his hair and whispered in his ear:

"Time for round 2 in your dorm in 10"

Time went really fast that night even though there wasn't much sleeping.

I woke up in a startle to see LJ walking out the bathroom in just a towel.

"Ew, ew, ew put some clothes on LJ" i practical screeched.

"Could say the same for you darling" 

Right then Nath got up, we both got dressed and went for coffee with LJ tagging along behind us.