•8•

"All we can do right now is wait for them to wake up. Min-jae, let's restock on arrows." We all got comfortable while we waited for the door to open.

~~~ 8 ~~~

| Y/n's POV |

I slowly opened the door, knife in hand. I was expecting zombies, but instead, I was met with people. The tall girl in white immediately jumped up and grabbed her bow.

She was quick to assume we were dangerous.

I put my hands in the air, still holding onto my knife, but not in a threatening way. "We aren't bit!"

The tall lady didn't move.

Gwi-nam saw my reaction and got irritated. He pushed me out of the way and opened the door fully. He walked out and yelled, "Hey! The hell you think you're doin'?"

The girl shifted her bow to Gwi-nam.

"Relax, Gwi-nam!" I scolded. He still gave the girl a sharp look. "Hey! You came because of the flickering, right? Sorry, I don't remember morse code, but uhh... I'm sure we can work together!"

Gwi-nam turned to me. "You invited them??"

"Yeah. I thought it'd be nice to have more people to work with.."

"Our supplies are limited."

I shook my head and waited for the girl in white to reply.

Eventually, she said, "Who are you?"

"I'm Y/n. L/n Y/n. And this spicy one here is Yoon Gwi-nam. Sorry about him, please don't take it personally." Gwi-nam didn't say anything.

"It's alright." She lowered her bow. "You're both seniors?"

I nodded as I walked over to her. I could see three more people with her, two boys and one girl. Only two were dressed in white, so I assumed that those two were the archers.

There was a slim, tall boy in white, a real cute short girl who had a lot of energy, a chubby younger boy who seemed to be complaining about something, and of course, the tall girl in white.

"Who are you guys?" I asked the tall girl in white.

She didn't respond, but instead waved Gwi-nam and I over to the rest of her group.

The cute short girl stood up and waved at me.

I awkwardly waved back.

The tall girl started, "This girl and her friend want to meet us. Please get along." This girl looked like the stressed mom friend.

I nodded. "So, what are your names?"

"Ahhh, you don't remember me? I'm so offended!" the cute girl in white dramatically exclaimed.

"Hm?" I said.

I thought for a moment, but then I remembered. I was friends with this girl back in middle school. Her name was Park Mi-jin.

I used to have a crush on her if I'm being honest.

She had changed so much.