Chapter 11

Sorren Donato:

I'm greeted with sunlight filtering through the curtains once my eyelids flutter open. The silk sheet under me rubs smoothly against my skin as I lay back from my side, stretching my body to fill the empty king-size bed. I groan with the movement before letting my body relax into the comfort of the fabric and cushioning around me.

As I blink my eyes to adjust to the light, memories of last night come flooding back to me. The nervousness I felt when leading Kalen up the stairs, the delicious dinner and dessert, the stars, and Kalen.

Most of all, Kalen.

His eyes, his smile, his blush, his soft laugh, the warm skin under his shirt, his plush lips.

Eventually, our night ended with me taking Kalen back home to his apartment, but every fiber of me craved for his body to be laying next to me in bed- or better yet on me. Except, I wanted to show Kalen I was serious about my feelings for him. I needed to show everyone else I was serious about him as well.

I lost myself in thoughts of Kalen. Remembering the feeling of his skin under my fingertips, how warm he felt under my touch. I imagined how warm he would be just waking up, cuddled into me. I remembered the way his blush would spread across his cheeks and wondered how far I could get it to spread when teasing him. I thought back to the melodic sound of his giggling and laughing on the rooftop, and conjured up what other sounds I could elicit from him with my hand tickling past his waistband.

My hand pushed past the barrier of my boxer briefs. My imagination sent my dick twitching and I ached to relieve the pressure which was building. I thumbed the head of my cock, sending a shiver down my spine and gasp past my lips. I closed my eyes, tipping my head back, and allowed my mind to wander further with thoughts of Kalen.

Thoughts about his lips. Those red, bruised lips which I intended to make red from different reasons. I wondered how red his lips would compare when they were pressed against the tip of my red head, kissing and suckling gently, shyly. I thrusted my hips into my hand at the thought, desperate to push past those soft, plump lips. 

I tightened my grip around my head, desperate to cum. On the back of my eyelids, I could see Kalen's eyes looking up at me, as his mouth wrapped timidly around me. I grunted as I slowly moved my hips to steadily push and pull through the hole encasing my dick. I moved my fingers to apply pressure with each shallow thrust, bringing myself closer to the edge.

"Kalen...Kalen," I panted, begging for the other man. 

Suddenly, a sharp knock came to the bedroom door. My body jumped in surprise, my hand moving from my throbbing, aching hard-on.

"Fuck," I hissed. 

The edge I was so close to tipping over was lost, so I begrudgingly began sliding out of bed. More harsh knocks beat against the bedroom door.

"I'm fucking coming!" I shouted as I slid my house shoes on and grabbed my robe from the chair beside my bed. 

While I wasn't one to normally care if others in the house saw me slightly undressed, I'm sure whoever stood waiting at the door wouldn't be as carefree when met with the issue still at hand pressing against my boxer briefs. 

I flung the bedroom door open, crossing my arms to present myself in the typical menacing way, only this time I actually was pissed after having been interrupted.

"This better be damn important," I seethed to Marco who stood in front of me. He looked up at me in his typical way which shouted 'disappointed father'. 

"Do you know what time it is?"

"No, that's why I keep you around. To tell time for me," I fired back.