Chapter 16

**Warning: This Chapter will include CONSENTUAL Sex, so please do not read if under-aged. This chapter is not essential to the storyline so it can be skipped without impacting the reader's future understanding. **

Sorren Donato:

"Can you trust me?"

I watched as Kalen's eyes darted back and forth between my own. I could see the wheels turning in his brain. After a long pause between us, I opened my mouth to continue pleading my case-

"Always."

I released a breath of air I wasn't aware I was holding.

"Good. That's all I need." I brushed a strand of Kalen's hair from his forehead. "All I need is you," I admitted.

I leaned over to press my lips against the other man's softer ones. 

There was nothing I wouldn't do to keep kissing this man. Nothing I wouldn't do to keep holding him.

When Kalen's fingers tugged at the hem of my shirt, I took that as a sign to continue. My tongue darted out to lick over his bottom lip. His cold fingers inched under the fabric of my shirt, ghosting across the skin of my lower back, causing a shiver to crawl up my spine. His lips parted as an invitation for my tongue to enter, and once inside it was met in a passionate battle against his own. 

The fingers of one of my hands danced over the skin of Kalen's neck, finding their way to his chin. Once they got there, I applied a hint of pressure so his head would tip back so I could dive in deeper.

My tongue swirled against his as the fingers of my other hand got lost in between the strands of the younger man's hair. Kalen's own hands, hiding away under the fabric of my shirt, pressed against the skin of my back, pulling my body flush against his once more.

I began my retreat from Kalen's mouth, in an attempt to get air. In the process, I sucked his bottom lip between my teeth, suckling gently against the skin. The other man moaned under my touch, causing a wave of pleasure to roll through my body. A newfound hunger for the man ignited.

Once our lips parted ways, I took the chance to take in Kalen's appearance. His skin was flushed red, which always made him look so innocent. His lips, both red and swollen, stayed parted as if he was waiting for another advance.

Slowly, his eyelids fluttered open and we stared at each other. Short huffs of breath passed his lips as he tried to catch his breath. My thumb caressed his jawline. His usual light brown eyes were now dark. My eyes followed as his pink tongue darted out to wet his lower lip, which he then bit down on softly.

I groaned softly at the sight.

"If you don't stop, then I won't be able to either," I teased as I brushed the pad of my thumb over his chin, eyes never leaving his bottom lip.

I felt myself being pulled forward, as Kalen took steps backward, towards the bed.

"Then don't..." the other man whispered.

I followed his movement effortlessly, intent on matching the pace of the man before me.

"Don't what?"

"Don't stop."

The back of Kalen's knees hit the edge of the bed frame, and together we toppled over onto the silk sheets. Resting against my elbow above him, I smiled down at the younger man. The same blush from before reappeared as we stared into each other's eyes. The other man giggled nervously, innocently. I, on the other hand, searched his features for any sign of hesitation.

I let my other hand, not holding me up, slide under the hoodie he was wearing. My hoodie. The one I tugged over his head to keep him warm while he slept. Now I would be reversing my actions. When I pulled on the fabric, Kalen willingly raised his hands to allow the material to slip over him more easily.