CHAPTER 29: ACCIDENT

*Ding! *

[Sword mastery] LV1

Allows the user to freely handle swords. Increase in attack damage with swords, by 2%.

"Woah... that's a good passive skill. I don't have to start training with a sword from scratch." Helena smiled happily.

After Helena broke through the intermediate stage of Qi, her stats increased by a lot. But even though she had become stronger, she had no fighting experience or skills, which meant she had no way to display her strength in a fight. But it will be different if she gets [Sword mastery] skill.

*Ding! *

Mission: -

1) perform 100 dumbbell floor presses before the end of the day.

Reward: +100 experience points

+5 Stamina stats

Failure: -200 EXP.

2) Perform 200 dumbbell push-ups before the end of the day.

Reward: +300 experience points

10 stamina stats

[Sword mastery] LV1 passive skill

Failure: -10yrs of QI

3) Perform 500 dumbbell push-ups and 500 dumbbell floor presses before the end of the day without a break.

Reward: +800 experience points

20 Health stat

20 strength stats

20 defense stats

Dark pill: increases your Qi by ten years.

[Steps of wind God] Lv1 passive/active skill

Failure: -20yrs of QI and -300 EXP

"Woah...!!!, these rewards are crazy,"

Helena was excited as she glanced through the mission options, especially the rewards. But she was disappointed at the fact that she could only pick one out of the three. If she was left to her devices, she would pick all three options.

"System, I pick the third option,"

After thinking for a while, Helena decided to pick the third option. Because of the rewards, she would get after completing it. Though the mission seemed daunting.

"Only those that play win."

Helena motivated herself with a saying she remembered as she bents down and picks up the dumbbells.

*******************THREE HOURS LATER*************

Outside Helena's room

Walking through the hallways hurriedly toward Helena's room was Nora, who had just been released from the knight's custody. She had a look of concern on her face as she walked down the hallway toward Princess Helena's room.

After she arrived at the door, Nora raised her right hand, which she clenched into a fist and knocked.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

A minute passed by, but there was no reply from the princess. Which made Nora worried.

"Is her highness angry because I did not attend to her this morning...? I was just starting to get along with her Highness; I hope she doesn't hate me now."

After waiting for a while without any reply, Nora began to panic.

"Nora ...he... help!"

In a weak voice, Nora heard the princess asking for help from behind the door. Though maids or servants are not allowed to step into a royal member's chambers without permission. Nora could not just stand there and do nothing. She placed her hand on the doorknob before saying. "... Pardon my disrespect, princess."

She opened the door and saw the princess lying on the floor with a painful expression. And Nora noticed two strange metal objects beside Princess Helena. There was a black-colored object she had never seen before with the princess. But it was not time to be suspicious about an unknown object.

"Princess, what happened? Who did this to you?"

She ran towards Princess Helena with a worried face. After she got to the princess, she went on her knees and carried the princess off the ground, laying her on her legs.

"Nora... Nora, is that you?"

Helena asked with a weak voice as she was barely conscious.

"Yes-yes, it's Nora, your highness, I'm right here. Your Highness, what happened? Are you hurt anywhere?"

It was the first time Nora had seen Princess Helena in so much pain. Even when the princess injured herself while playing in the garden, she never showed such painful expressions. Nora could not help but panic.

Then she realized something. In a situation like this, the first thing she should do was look for help. After realizing that she could not help but be disappointed in herself for panicking. Then she carried the princess in her arms, stood up, walked towards the bed, and placed Helena gently on it.

"I–Finish–mission- many–reward,"

After placing the princess on the bed, she muttered incomprehensible words before falling unconscious.

"What...? Your Highness, what did you say?"

Since Nora could not understand what the princess had said, she became even more worried.

"Wait a moment, your Highness. I'll go get a doctor,"

The only person that could help the princess who was in pain was a royal doctor. So, Nora hurriedly rushed to bring a royal doctor.