A day at the park - Renjun

A/N: This week, there's something new at home.

The week begins on Monday, May 15, with Mercury in Taurus moving forward again. On Monday, Mars in Cancer and your house of daily chores trines Neptune in Pisces. You might start with something simple like cleaning out the cupboard. Then you decide that you want to paint the inside of the cupboard white to brighten it up. Then you want to line it with beautiful shelf paper, which you don't have, so you need to go to the store to get it. And before you know it the day is gone. Aquarius, today you could be meandering.

On Thursday, May 18, Jupiter in Taurus and your house of family squares Pluto in Aquarius. Aquarius, there might be some big changes in the family. One of your kids could be getting ready to move out. You might consider gathering relatives for a family reunion or portrait. There might be a new baby in the family. There is a lot going on, and many people are looking to you to organize and lead.

----------------------------------------

It's a very sunny day at the park and everyone's just having fun as Renjun is just cooking some meat for everyone to share. Once the meat was done, he cut it up for Rose and placed it onto her plate. 

"Oh, thanks! Can you spare some for Jaehyun too?" She asked. 

"Not a problem." He replied. 

As they sat down on a park bench, they tucked into the meat. The juice was sizzling out of every bite and its enough to bring the tastebuds into pure delight. 

"Wow...... This is some high level meat." Rose replied. 

"I'll say. The meat is so tangy and succluent." Seulgi replied. 

"I know, and the flavour of it is so rich and pure!" Jimin exclaimed. 

"So what is it do you want to show me?" Sakura asked. 

"It's something that you're defintely gonna like." Seungmin replied. 

They walked over to a tree that has their names on it. 

"I've made it myself to make it more special. I know I should've done it when you're here, but I really wanted to surprise you." He rubbed his neck, "Do you like it?" 

"Oh, I love it! Our very own tree!" Sakura smiled, "It must have tooken you loads of work to do this." 

"It has, but it's all worth it." He said, proud of his work. 

It's soon time for a football match and they all cheered and scored as they kicked the ball. 

"Ha..... this is the life. You know, just hanging out with your best friends and doing things like this." Jake replied.

"Really? I thought that this makes you homesick. You know, since you and Jay are from abroad." Winter replied.

"Yeah, well...... when you're an idol from abroad, it makes you think that not everyone has the same blood and guts as mine, but they're like the true brothers and family I never had. If you say that's a lie, then I don't know what's true." Jake explained. 

"And what about me? And all of the people who found themselves love?" Winter asked. 

"They just make everything 1000,0000 times better." He puts an arm over her shoulder. 

She smiled as she linked her fingers with his. 

"I'm so glad that we get to have this day." Yeri said, "I feel like it's been years since we've last seen each other."