The maid and the prince - Jaehyun

A/N: This week, you're on the move.

The week begins on Monday, August 14, when the sun conjoins Venus retrograde in your house of relationships. Aquarius, it's an excellent time to reconnect with someone from your past for a potential love relationship. This could be someone you dated earlier this year or even someone from your grammar school days. Consider responding to messages from old schoolmates or people you used to date. Love from the past could come your way today.

On Thursday, August 17, the sun makes a semisextile to Mars in Virgo and your house of resources. You might be in the process of seeking a bill consolidation loan or refinancing your house, but the application process might prove complicated and frustrating. Alternatively, you might be dealing with a stack of paperwork for an SBA loan or other banking or investment activities. Aquarius, be prepared for some irritations and challenges as you navigate these financial matters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Rose wwas carrying some tea and placed it onto the table for the king and queen to have. Jaehyun smiled as they sipped on some tea. 

"Thank you so much, Roseanne." 

Rose bowed before looking over to Jaehyun. Jaehyun is the reigning prince of Evermore with the king and queen as huis parents. They are dored all throughout the country and dthey love their people too. 

Rose is just one of those common maids they have around the castle and she's also the head maid. I guess it's all the more reason why they are so close with each other. She loves his company and he does too, but there's one problem. 

He's already married to a certain queen and they have children already. It breaks her heart to know the fact that he's taken, but she guessed it couldn't really be helped. 

"Now son, one of our friends has invited us to go to the ball. It's not far, it's just around the corner. So I want you to be on your best behaviour as usual and don't do anything we wouldn't do." 

They laughed as Jaehyun nodded. He always love wearing his best at the balls. Most princes will be rolling their eyes of find it boring, but he doesn't. 

"Is it okay if Rose can come? You know, as a plus one?" He asked. 

The two looked over at Rose before they nodded. 

"Of course. I don't see why not." 

Rose, on the other hand, is feeling a little bit of conflict. But the majority of her is screaming at her that she gets to go to a ball for the very first ball. 

"If you don't mind asking, when's this ball?" She asked. 

"It will be held next month so there will be plenty of time to get ready."

The next week, Rose was busy dusting all of the dust bunnies until she can hear a big commotion. 

"Who are you reffering to?" 

"Rose." 

"Why would I care about her?" 

"BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT HER!" 

She leaned over to the wall and heard that it was Jaehyun talking to her wife. Her heart almost skipped a beat to learn about the truth about him, 

"Rose is who I want. That is where my loylaties lie, that's who my pririoty is." 

"Not the mother of your children?" 

"Don't bring the boys into this." 

"Alright..... not the one you married?!?!" 

"I would choose her over you more any single day of the fucking week!"